QV products question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QV products question

Anyone felt sick while using QV products? If so how did you feel?

Only from thier cyp, had body aches and just didnt feel like my self.....tried it for 3 weeks....never again!

Comment

I take it you are using some form of Test? Some people notice flu like symptom from using test. Don't worry it will pass.

Comment

Re: QV products question

Originally posted by BLS
        Anyone felt sick while using QV products? If so how did you feel?
        QV prop results: 102 fever and 2 abcess. one in left quad, drained 4-6 cc's of puss and blood. another in right tri - both required 2 weeks of antibiotics to clear. i don't touch QV anymore, but others have had success...

Comment

I'm using the QV Enantate. I was feeling the flu like symptoms yesterday and I hardly ever get sick. It seems to have passed today. The results are nice just 3 weeks in but I probably won't use again. It does seem to make me feel a little weird like Raw Lifter 1 mentioned about the cyp.

Comment

Re: Re: QV products question

Originally posted by goliath
            QV prop results: 102 fever and 2 abcess. one in left quad, drained 4-6 cc's of puss and blood. another in right tri - both required 2 weeks of antibiotics to clear. i don't touch QV anymore, but others have had success...
            Thats nasty bro..... It's enough to make me want to stay away from QV....

Comment

never had problems with anything but the enanthate. I stay away from that stuff, but I like the cyp, eq and then prop.

Comment

I've heard of people getting flu symptoms from EQ and the test.
                Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:19 PM.

Comment

i definately got sick from qv products i felt like ass after the enanthate! seems to be common... i always get roid flu from eq but now i know to steer clear of eq..

Comment

Man does this suck. So I posted earlier that I felt like the flu coming on but it came and went in a day. Should I expect more of these flu like symptoms or am I in the clearing?

Comment

For most people once the symptoms pass you are in the clear but everyone is different.

Comment

its weird I have five different brands of test. I am alternating them up during my cycle. every time I switch I notice the first shot gives me flu like symptoms. must have something more to do with a reaction to the brand and then your body gets used to it.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: QV products question

Originally posted by Bruce Banner
                          Thats nasty bro..... It's enough to make me want to stay away from QV....
                          i second that. i just finished a bottle of qv eq.

Comment

just 2 weeks using QV eq and felt like shit for two days now, My wofe and daughter have both had the flu, but symptoms were much differend than mine, it might be the EQ, had to switch to qV
                            EQ CAUSE RAN OUT OF THE SYD GROUP. The syd was great, wish I could have stuck with it, i will be more prepared next time.

Comment

Working...
                            X