X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportscaster talks steroids

Musburger On Steroids: They Work

The writer is completely focused on Brent saying
    He went on to blame the negative connotation and stories about steroids on inexperienced journalists who are uninformed on the subject.

Comment

I think that Brent is one of the few journalist who knows what he's talking about on the subject.

Comment

I love the comments:

"

A steroid, predisone, is prescribed for anti-rejection for transplant recipients. Not only is it “good”, for transplant recipients, it’s crucial to staying alive.

Alonzo Mourning “shut the door” on Dallas during the last game (game 6) of the 2006 NBA Finals. He played with a transplnted kidney."

Yes, those anabolic steroids helped out a lot in all the above mentioned. :retard: honestly it's getting to the point where I just don't care one fucking bit about the media. We have kids scripted narcotics from 10 years and up - and all in the name of "helping them achieve goals, be able to relax and focus". I'm not opposed to people who need medication to take it - but to even compare the damage that is inflicted due to the abuse of the rec drugs that are abused compared to steroids ? Whose watching whose back here ?

Sorry for the rant - I get so fed up after being on both sides of this fucking shit and seen the good (and bad) of AAS compared to what our government and FDA declares safe for people. Really boils my blood!

Comment

That grinds my gears...LMAO Family Guy

Comment

Working...
          X