GHRP - hypoglycemia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GHRP - hypoglycemia

Anyone get this from it, I low carbed today and sat here waiting for dinnner ou, shaking, sweating and dizzy, clear signs of hypo

let you know in about 6 weeks when my diet changes up bro - are you running 6 or 2 btw ? And what's your dose now ?

Carry around some gatorade powder , that's what I do when it comes to hypo issues.

Comment

Using 2 atm, 3 x 100mcg

Comment

same , 6 isn't same level at all - I would have to be real low carb for this to become an issue so far.

How long have you been on now bro ?

Comment

good 4 weeks, like it but just a heads up to all you need a little carbs

Comment

How many weeks you guys running this stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Anyone get this from it, I low carbed today and sat here waiting for dinnner ou, shaking, sweating and dizzy, clear signs of hypo
              did you read my GHRP log at all?

i clearly said 100 times how it feels like slin for me after a shot, hungry as hell, dizzy etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz View Post
                How many weeks you guys running this stuff?
                I don't see any reason to stop apart from a short re-set

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  did you read my GHRP log at all?

i clearly said 100 times how it feels like slin for me after a shot, hungry as hell, dizzy etc...
                  It was strong bro, cold sweat, slowed thought, ok now though since I ate

Comment

It was strong bro, cold sweat, slowed thought, ok now though since I ate
                    yes, that is exactly how it GHRP-2 effects me every time. i take my shot get starving and shaky within 5 minutes, wait 25 minutes and then i have my meal and i am good. its from the GH spike burning up blood sugar.

GHRP-6 doesnt do that. GHRP-6 sort of makes you a little hungry through out the day but doesnt have that hit that the ghrp-2 has.

Comment

Haha, this is what happened, I took my lady out for dinner, its sloppy service and when they bring the nacho's out to nibble while we wait for ribs, they have ketchup stuck to the inside of the nacho's bowl, we walk out go to another joint, order and I start feeling like shit, 30 minutes later and the food still hasn't come so we walk out again, I get home and have turkey and rice and feel fine now

Comment

Haha, this is what happened, I took my lady out for dinner, its sloppy service and when they bring the nacho's out to nibble while we wait for ribs, they have ketchup stuck to the inside of the nacho's bowl, we walk out go to another joint, order and I start feeling like shit, 30 minutes later and the food still hasn't come so we walk out again, I get home and have turkey and rice and feel fine now
                        Now imagine if you were running slin instead and eating that :rofl: :rofl: :D

yea my appateite is fucking insane on GHRP2 - which sucks cuz i have had a stomach flu for hot minute now

Comment

Working...
                        X