Testosterone/Epitestosterone Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testosterone/Epitestosterone Test

hey looking for some quick help with testing!!

Would they have to specifically test for test enanthate using the test/epitest ratio to show me past the limit.. or.. will test enanthate show up on any anabolic steroid test?

i am in a field where random testing can be done !

cheers!

Originally posted by jonesc15 View Post
    hey looking for some quick help with testing!!

Would they have to specifically test for test enanthate using the test/epitest ratio to show me past the limit.. or.. will test enanthate show up on any anabolic steroid test?

i am in a field where random testing can be done !

cheers!
    It will show up in any test under synthetic testosterone bro. Good luck. How long since you have been off ?

Comment

Yeh does it have to be a testosterone test though not any steroid test? Haven't started my cycle yet and just want more info on this area!

Comment

Yeh does it have to be a testosterone test though not any steroid test? Haven't started my cycle yet and just want more info on this area!

Comment

any steroid test will test positive for test in any form what so ever. Good luck.

Comment

why are you worried? is it for a job? is it for sports? if it is a job they wont even test for steroids. If it is for sports lol, no go for sure

Comment

its for soccer but in a semi-professional league so not sure what type of tests they use if any "steroid"tests. just im a big worryier and always think negative and that il get caught even though this is my 4th year in the league and havent heard of anyone being tested!

Comment

its for soccer but in a semi-professional league so not sure what type of tests they use if any "steroid"tests. just im a big worryier and always think negative and that il get caught even though this is my 4th year in the league and havent heard of anyone being tested!
                cost for steroid testing is very expensive - I would be shocked if they are testing for juice - but , that's simply my opinion - You've seen 4 years come and go with no tests - how important is this league for you compared to your lifting ? Are you juicing specifically for gains for soccer, or is it for other reasons - balance out what means more , then take the risk that MAYBE they will test you (even though I'm still guessing it's more for rec drugs , I cannot say without knowing what league it is).

Comment

in your title you said Testosterone/Epitestosterone Test . This test has nothing to do with testing for any specific steroid. They check the ratio between the two hormones, in the Olympics they check for a 4 to 1 ratio in most other sports they check for a 6 to 1 ratio in the average none steroid user they would be at a 1 to 1 ratio there are a few genetic freaks that have as high as a 4 to 1 ratio and that is why they allow the higher ratio for Testosterone/Epitestosterone testing. A single ml of 200mg/ml test of any kind except suspension (if you can wait a couple of hours) will put you over the ratio for the length of the halflife of the ester.

Comment

What most athletes do that take test is also take epitest. Epitest secretes at a rate 30 times greater than test, so you do the math. If you took 3 grams of test per week, 100mgs of epitest would give you a 1:1 ratio.

Comment

So if I was to have my first shot of 1ml on day 1.. What day do u think my ratio will be above 4:1 and what day would my ratio drop back below? I believe it's urine tests they carry out !

Comment

Can't seem to get epitest from anywhere. Hard to get hold of!!

Comment

anyone ?

Comment

Can't seem to get epitest from anywhere. Hard to get hold of!!
                            The powerlifting federation I lift in not only tests for the ratio they also test for how high your epitest is. I don't know where you would find epitest.

Comment

???

Comment

Working...
                              X