l

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• l

Thanks for the advice, I have 20 little things of winnie at 50ml each, I'm 18 weeks out so how often do i take the winnie per week?

l

Comment

EOD or daily. You need more of those little winny things. :D

Comment

Re: l

Originally posted by FeelThis
        Thanks for the advice, I have 20 little things of winnie at 50ml each, I'm 18 weeks out so how often do i take the winnie per week?
        18 weeks from what? your birthday? I am confused :confused:

lllllllllllll

Comment

20 little things huh? sounds like you have done your homework. :rolleyes:

Comment

LOL, is this a joke?

"little things"?? Are you talking about 50 mg tabs or 50 mL vials?

Comment

Originally posted by spidey
              LOL, is this a joke?

"little things"?? Are you talking about 50 mg tabs or 50 mL vials?
              probably talking vials because he did say ml.

Comment

You can take it ED or EOD
                which means you are going to need a lot more vials than what you have. At EOD you are only going to get 6 weeks out of it. And obviously at ED you will get less then 3 weeks into your cycle. Get more before you start anything!

Comment

MORE ...........MUST GET MOOORRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: l

Originally posted by stonecold54
                    18 weeks from what? your birthday? I am confused :confused:

lllllllllllll
                    50 mL doesn't sound that little to me. If this guy has 20 50 mL vials (1000 mL), that is a lifetime supply!

EDIT - Whoops, I see I quoted the wrong post. I was trying to quote bigrig44's post.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: l

Originally posted by spidey
                      50 mL doesn't sound that little to me. If this guy has 20 50 mL vials (1000 mL), that is a lifetime supply!

EDIT - Whoops, I see I quoted the wrong post. I was trying to quote bigrig44's post.
                      he posted that incorrectly. he doesnt have 20 50ml vials...he has 20 50mg vials. 50mls don't come in vials...they are pretty good size bottles.

Comment

OK, so he has about 3 week's worth (- 1 day) at 50 mg ed.

Yeah, he needs to get at least that much more for a decent 6 week winny cycle, preferably enough for an 8 weeker.

Comment

Working...
                        X