how is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is this

okay, this should be my first real cycle. What gains do you think I will get? What sides?

Im looking to gain some very lean mass on this cycle.... not really looking for a lot of size, what do you all think?

EQ 1-12 400mgs
    prop 1-12 300mgs
    var 7-12 30mgs

PCT after the cycle.

EQ 600
    Prop 500

looks like my cycle i'm going to do except I'll use Enth

Comment

No need for the var.

Bump the EQ and Prop dosages as mentioned above.

It's hard to say what your going to get from it..... but dependent on diet and training, you should be able to gain some lean mass with that cycle (if you up the doses to what was suggested).

Comment

I vote leave your doses exactly the way they are but drop the var. also no one can tell you what your gains will be like or what sides you will get. that is for you to find out and experience.

Comment

Why would you opt to use prop on your first cycle????? I would stick with 500mg test Enan for the first go around!!! Running three compounds for a first cycle is a bit adventurous!!!!!

Comment

I'll drop the var if that is needed to. I may up the doses depending on how my body is responding to the prop and the EQ for the first few weeks.

Comment

bump...... how much weight should I expect with this cycle?

Comment

you are going to need to wait more than a few weeks. for some it takes anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks for EQ to really kick in. I'd keep the EQ at 400mgs a week though as you are a 1st time user and don't need to be doing large amounts. And keep in mind that the prop causes you to be very sore at the site of injection so you are going to need to rotate frequently if you stick with that test.
                Like stonecold54 said...everyone is different. There is no way to tell what you are going to gain from a cycle. I could take the same cycle with you and diet the exact same way and I may gain 10lbs more than you. It's about genetics, supplementation, smart training, getting your rest and eating correctly.

what is your PCT look like? I got it from a friend of mine, Phreezer, at another board I post at. Something to think about...

Standard Recovery cycle.

HCG: 1000IU’s For Ten days. Starting one day after last injection.
                Clomid: Starting on the last day of The HCG.
                Day 1: 150mg
                Day 2-8: 100mg ED
                Day 9-16: 50mg ED
                Day 17-24: 50mg EOD
                NOLVADEX: 20mg ED Starting and Ending on the same day As the HCG.
                If you are pron to gyno, or are having Itchy Nipples, painful nipples or lumps in your nipples. Administer 40mg-80mg ED For Two weeks.
                Nolvadex is also something you can take throughout your entire cycle. You might try
                10mg ED (1/2 tab). It will reduce water retention and help keep you from getting gyno.
                Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X