Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Numbers are up-But not in mirror-Whats up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbers are up-But not in mirror-Whats up?

I feel like am am not getting much size. My numbers are great. I started at 205 and am at 223. It has been 22 days and I am going to go for 10 weeks. I am in my 4th week now. I havent gotten any comments from anyone (which is ok sometimes) but I dont think that I am that much bigger. Whats up with the numers going up but not my size? I am doing 250mg Test (200mg-eth, 50mg-prop) E3D. That comes to 583mg a week averaged out of a month. Not sure....

you probably are bigger but don't notice it since you look at yourself in the mirror daily. you won't see the changes...for some it's a mental block like myself. people say I'm big but I don't see it at all. Just keep hitting the weights hard and you'll start to see the results. I'm sure if you put a picture of pre-cycle and now next to each other...you'd see some change.

Comment

It is weight all over the body, guess is your back looks AWESOME, j/k.

Guess you are training right and gaining everywhere, which means good cycle, training and diet, just like you want.

like bigrig said, there is that illusion thing, it's real

good luck

Comment

Also be aware that muscle density will increase thus being heavier, yet unseeable. Your doing very well if your gaining density without bloat...Be Happy and Proud!

Comment

Thanks for the motivation guys! I am 5'11. I did notice I look a little pregnant(descriptive visual) when I relax my stomach. I say relax because I have trainded my TA to stay flexed all the time.

I repond VERY well to test stuff. I did 1T-Ethergels(have an extra ether in them) and GREW like crazy, so I think I might get more than the normal person off a cycle.

Comment

1-T ethergels actually don't even work remotely similar to test... just a thought to consider. Different function.

But I echo what the other guys said about your own perception in the mirror.

Comment

Look Up someone who has not seen you in a while .. hang around people like that .. LOL . as was mentioned , we are all our own harshest critics ... Only assholes stare at themselves in the mirror and say " damn I am huge " Most of us rip the shit out of ourselves .... But I am still a big fan of Mirrors , so I may fall into that first catergory ....:D

Comment

If you are not running an anti-e you could be holding extra water. That will make your weight increase and your muscles look flat. When you finish your cycle and the water retention disperses you might look much better.

Comment

Yea, my cousin that I havent seen in 2 months saw me last night, and she noticed and she even wanted me to take my shirt off. I declined, but she noticed... I feel better

Comment

also if you are gaining muscle and loosing BF then you may not look bigger but you will have more density thus more weight without the size.

Comment

Originally posted by bigrig44
                      you probably are bigger but don't notice it since you look at yourself in the mirror daily. you won't see the changes...for some it's a mental block like myself. people say I'm big but I don't see it at all. Just keep hitting the weights hard and you'll start to see the results. I'm sure if you put a picture of pre-cycle and now next to each other...you'd see some change.
                      Same here. I have gained weight and people say I am looking bigger, but when I look in the mirroe I just dont look as big as I think I should:D

Comment

Working...
                      X