Anybody use HCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody use HCG?

I've been noticing people suggestion for PCT just using nolvadex/clomid or just nolvadex or just clomid but I don't see much advice for use with HCG. Is there a reason for not using HCG post cycle?
    Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:17 PM.

brother i do beleive hcg is supresive to natural test levels i think it plumps the nuts up and its the only thing that gets me back to normal after a longer cycle. i use it post cycle then 2 months later at 1000 iu ed for 10 days. but i am real shut down after a cycle on a short cycle i dont use it 10 weeks or less.

Comment

it's better used during a cycle but usually on your longer, harsher cycles...personally I've used it post cycle several times and didn't really see anything better than clomid would have done....if you do use it post use nolvadex with it....

Comment

Thanks for the info and feedback

HCG: 1000IU’s For Ten days. Starting one day after last injection.
        Clomid: Starting on the last day of The HCG.
        Day 1: 150mg
        Day 2-8: 100mg ED
        Day 9-16: 50mg ED
        Day 17-24: 50mg EOD
        NOLVADEX: 20mg ED Starting and Ending on the same day As the HCG.
        Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Yeah...I've seen lots of debate on the loading of clomid but it just seems to make more sense from what I've seen to stick to the 150mgs. Thanks

Comment

I usually keep the clomid at the same dose for a week. I've never seemed to need more than 100mgs in the first week. Sometimes I will just stick with 100mgs for the three weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X