Lost gear before end of cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost gear before end of cycle

Well I did it now. I was trying to stash my gear so my wife wouldnt find it and I was sticking it in a slot in my attic and it fell in between my wall. I live in a 2 story so I dont know how far it fell in so I am fucked. I am 7 weeks into my cycle of Sust and Deca. I tried to get my source to send me some more overnight but he is out of the Sust until next week. That will be 2 weeks from last shot. Should I go ahead and wait or will that be to long of time from last shot to just continue on with my cycle?

if you live in a house there is a plywood board throughout the entire floor and then they build the floor plan off of that. so more than likely it is at the base inside the wall on the floor your standing on. it shouldn't have fallen all the way unless it is a shaft wall.

Comment

Looks like it's time to renovate!

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
        tear the house down and find that sh!t :)
        LOL
        my sentiments exactly!

Comment

Yea time to renovate. NOT! I thought about it ,but shit when I look in there with a flashlight I cant see shit. I dont think I want to just start cutting holes. Hell I just moved in here!

Comment

dig out the drill and start lookin for the botton of the wall
            if its drywall its easy to repair and if yah just moved in then youv`e got some time before anyone would notice all the noise
            BUT
            how might i ask would you explane that to the misses
            ???????

Comment

shit i would ripped the wall down sait it was termites

Comment

Don't rip anything out. If you know the stud space that it fell down, just take sheet rock knife (or any knife) and cut a square hole just above the base board and reach in there and grab it. If you do it right, you can put a block of wood behind the hole and take the piece you cut out and nail it to the block of wood. Take some sheetrock mud and cover up the marks and then paint.

One thing that doesn't make since is why your wall doesn't have a top plate. The vertical 2x4's (studs)have to nail to something and that something should be your top plate. If that's the case, there is no way it could have fallen down unless your wall sticks up above the floor of the attic and it's not sheet rocked. Don't know! Good Luck!!!!

Comment

When you have to hide gear in the wall from your wife thats not a good thing. lol.

Comment

Get a plummers snake and stick a whole wad of tar on the end and go fishing.

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      When you have to hide gear in the wall from your wife thats not a good thing. lol.
                      Yea cool huh. She threatened me when I asked her if she would get pissed if i take it. That was about 2 years ago so I just hide it and claim that I am using creatine and eating alot. I think that i will go ahead and try to cut a hole and see if I can reach it. I am having trouble though pinpointing exactly were to cut out a hole.

Comment

Working...
                      X