Cycle advise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle advise?

I've played with this more than any other cycle...so here goes.
    5' 10" 215lbs BF %15 5th cycle

I planned on a full blown bulker except I`ve been out 2+mos with tendonities and body fat is getting too high.

WK 1-15 Test E 1gram/a wk
    Wk 1-15 EQ 800mg/a wk
    WK 1-5 Drol 50mg/ ED
    WK 5-20 Tren 75mg/ED
    WK 15-20 Winnie 50mg/ED
    WK 15-20 Prop 100mg/ED

Ldex 1ml/ED while on drol then .5ml/ED
    I had some Deca I really wanted to use instead of EQ but I can`t make it work w/ Drol and Tren because too much Proges.
    800 mg with EQ because I ran it this high for 16 wks before and was`nt impressed--atleast not for my body. I`ll be trying a diff brand this time. Usual PCT.
    Be running as many clean cals as possible with out adding BF.
    My guess 3000-4000 w/350+ grams of protein Well see.

Thoughts? Thanks DJ

looks good to me!
    Have fun with it...you should enjoy some good gains there!
    You may want to run the calories on the higher end of your guess and maybe pust the protein up over 400g.
    Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Milk Thistle , or something to keep your liver from yelling at you .,, and look at running prop in the beginning too.. the doses are high for me .. but everyone is different if it works for you .. Rock ON ! the cycle is solid

Comment

Cycle lay out looks good, but do you really need that high of dosages? Especially at 215.

Comment

Being my fifth cycle 1 gram of test is about right for me. I`m 39 and notice alot more gains when I went from 600mg a/wk to 1000mgs. Last cycle was 1.2 grams and 1gram before that. My body seems to need the higher end of the scale.
          I`ve always been that way even when I was younger doing rec drugs. Built in tolerances I guess along now with age.

The 800mgs of EQ is because 2 cycles ago I ran EQ at 800mgs(TT) for 16 wks and it did`nt seem too work that well for me anyway. I`m one of those that did`nt get the hunger either. I perfer to run Deca which I would run at only 400mgs but with Tren and Drol I would be afraid of prog sides.

Does this make sense??? Thanks Bro`s DJ

Comment

That would be high doses for me-- It must kinda such having high tolereance like you do-- makes a cycle expensive-- Just out of curiosity what was the first cycle you did and what were your gains?

Comment

First was of course stat 250 500mg a/wk 1-10
              Deca 400mg a/wk 1-10
              D-bol 40mg ED 1-4
              Gain 10 "gross" lbs lost about 10 lbs fat, so I netted about 20lbs of LMT. Could of possibly gained more LM if cals would of been high...but I needed to lose about 10 lbs of fat the way it was. Pretty decent transformation for 37 yrs at the time. I`m a fairly easy gainer but can also got to fat easily as well. AAS helps me build with out adding BF.
              One of those good and bad(have to watch it) body types.

Comment

P.S. on this. I have very few sides on most AAS. No acne, Deca is about the real bloat I`ve had to deal with. Hair stays in pretty well, ect. Tren is about the only AAS to give me sides. Some minor hair loss which has come back and at 100mg ED I start having a quick temper.
                I think for most people its the 800mg EW of EQ that seems over the top. I just don`t get much benifit from it at lower dosages. Its just my body does`nt respond as well to it as it does for most. I have good luck w/Deca but as mentioned earlier w/Tren and Drol I`m concerned about prog troubles.

Comment

Working...
                X