goliath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goliath?

How are the hands feeling bro? Any better?

up

Comment

they are doing a lot better, thanks. the numbness is still there, but it's fading...slowly but surely. it's not keeping me up at night anymore, but when i lift my hands go numb and i can't hold on to the bar when doing deads or rows. but it's better that before without a doubt.

are you having any problems at all?

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
        they are doing a lot better, thanks. the numbness is still there, but it's fading...slowly but surely. it's not keeping me up at night anymore, but when i lift my hands go numb and i can't hold on to the bar when doing deads or rows. but it's better that before without a doubt.

Good to here. Im not having any pain. Just the numbness at night and when i left. i can still hold the bar though.

Comment

Damn...was that from GH bro? How much were you using?

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzy
            Damn...was that from GH bro? How much were you using?
            yeah, GH. i was only at 4iu a day....if you search my posts you can find more about my symptoms.

Comment

goliath,

How ya doing? Start school yet?

Comment

Originally posted by trip
                goliath,

How ya doing? Start school yet?
                hey, wass up bro!? nah - i start in january. i register next month....

Comment

Ahhhhh, still a man of leisure.

3/4 of the way through my book, hopefully finish next Friday, and then celbrate halloyweenie night, then do a polish in Dec. and sell it in Jan./Feb.

Just be nice to have it done, been working on it years, arghhhhhhh

Free the mind and move on, see what tommorrow brings.

Other than that the usual obsesive body thing, lol

Comment

i didn't know you were working on a book!? what is the topic? surely, coming from you it's going to be very positive and motivating. ;)

let me know when it's published and i'll pick up a copy!

Comment

sending a pm

Comment

let me know when it's published and i'll pick up a copy!
                        Hell yeah! I would be seriously interested in what trip has to say as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X