Dbol/var with PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dbol/var with PCT

Would there be any benefit to running say 20-25mg dbol with my post cycle therapy just to ensure gains are kept?

PCT will be either clomid or nolv, clen, ldex (throughout cycle, obviously).

Also, same question about var. Would the dosage be the same as dbol?

I ask because I know I will have a surplus of both dbol and var after my cycle is through and wanted to use either if it would lead to better kept gains.

Cycle is simple:
    Test enth: 750wk 1-12
    Dbol: 30mg/ed 1-4 (maybe 5)
    Fina: 75mg/ed or 150mg/eod 7-12
    Ldex: .25-.5 ed (depending on how marshmellowy my face gets)

IMHO, No ,, the two things have nothing in common ,, if you are running Dbol , you are not running a PCT.. your still supressing .. I know some argue this logic of bridging .. but to me bridging is just a way for people to not come off , and lie to themselves ,LOl

if you wish you could run proviron .. which will not suppress , also add in some clen which can add intensity to your workouts if they are lacking

Comment

Clen is a part of my PCT.

I just thought that with the short half-life of dbol (and the small amount I would be using) that it wouldnt really hurt PCT too much.

bump

Comment

20 - 25mg of dbol is still a decent amount to grow on. I agree with teekahty. If you are still doing AAS with PCT, it isn't PCT. I don't believe in bridging. Use some growth or something during bridge if need be but stay away from the AAS until your next cycle. If you do your PCT right, you can keep 90% of your gains. Here is a good PCT. I've been posting it around for people to see and get an idea. It came from a friend of mine, Phreezer.

HCG: 1000IU’s For Ten days. Starting one day after last injection.
        Clomid: Starting on the last day of The HCG.
        Day 1: 150mg
        Day 2-8: 100mg ED
        Day 9-16: 50mg ED
        Day 17-24: 50mg EOD
        NOLVADEX: 20mg ED Starting and Ending on the same day As the HCG.
        Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Bridge = stupid if it suppresses the HPTA, you may as well stay on and be happy with HCG shots.

Comment

I ran dbol at only 10mg first thing in the morning as part of a bridge, and even that kept me shut down. This time I did it with var and it worked much better

Comment

Working...
            X