Which of these 2 cycle would be best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of these 2 cycle would be best

First of Im gonna do my 4th cycle this december. I dont know what to jump start it with: dbol or prop.

Prop: 100 eod 4weeks

Test Ena: 700mgs 12 weeks

or

Dbol: 50 mgs 4 weeks

Test Ena: 700mgs 12 weeks

I like the second one,looks like a yummy bulking cycle there :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
    IntensityX

Comment

I like cycle #2 as well...

Comment

Hey guys would it be good to stay lets say over 24 weeks on Test to not lose gains. Cause as soon as Im off I lose about 5 pounds and all or more at times. I wanna stay on cause I wanna gain more and get to ENJOY what Ive gained. Be big for the summer and all.

Comment

I wouldn't do it,I don't see the point because I would think that the gains would stop around the 13th or 14th week anyway and you would be shut down pretty hard after the cycle but then again there are some that have had success going that long on test though.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
          IntensityX

Comment

It depends...are you done having kids??? Do you want any? If kids aren't in your future, then there's not a lot of risk in running it for that long...as long as it's a low maintenance dose after the 12 weeks of bulking (say 100-200mg/week). I'd do some HCG every 6 weeks or so regardless though...just to make sure you've still got nuts when you're done.

Comment

Why two tets. How about prop or enth for 12 weeks with decca and d-bol.......Now your talking.

Comment

Juice at 230, believe that's what you are losing only 5 lbs is phenomenal, staying on longer for 5 lbs has a terrible risk reward profile, ain't worth it

You've been cycling smart, just continue to do so, remember you are young and started young, time is on your side on this one, being smart know will pay-off for a life time

good luck

Comment

You are doing PCT right? Everyone expects to lose a little once off their cycle. I'd be careful with any cycle that went over 14 weeks. You may need to do some HCG during your cycle to make sure you don't lose your testicles all together.
                  Last edited by bigrig44; 02-10-04, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                    It depends...are you done having kids??? Do you want any? If kids aren't in your future, then there's not a lot of risk in running it for that long...as long as it's a low maintenance dose after the 12 weeks of bulking (say 100-200mg/week). I'd do some HCG every 6 weeks or so regardless though...just to make sure you've still got nuts when you're done.

hey bro, would that be good if I run the Test for 12 weeks at 700mgs and then after that a maintenance dose at lets say 100-200,is that good to keep some gains. And some some serious post cycle.

Comment

I like #1.

Comment

Working...
                      X