My first compitition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first compitition

Ok guys Im new to this board and would like some advice from you who have competed before. My first compitition is going to be on nov. 8th. I just now quite a cycle of 1-test and 4-ad transdermal today. It was my second cycle of the two. I only did it for 4 weeks, so I am thinking 4 weeks off will be enough time before I start a real bulking cycle with EQ, and sustanon or enanthate. Now what I want to do is bulk first then move directly into a cutting cycle without a break then go to the show. Now there is going to be drug testing at the show and one guy on another board told me not to wory about it and he knows guys who go to drug tested comps all the time juiced up. If this is true I will go on my cycle. Here is what I was thinking for my bulking then cutting, advice please..
    I will start cycle 8 weeks out from comp
    Week 1-8 EQ 400mgs/wk
    week 1-6 sust or enanth 500mgs/wk
    week 7-8 primo 300mgs/wk
    week 7-8 winstrol 50mgs/ED

Please help with this what I want to do is add more mass but I need to be cut for the contest.

Re: My first compitition

Originally posted by slowpain
    Ok guys Im new to this board and would like some advice from you who have competed before. My first compitition is going to be on nov. 8th. I just now quite a cycle of 1-test and 4-ad transdermal today. It was my second cycle of the two. I only did it for 4 weeks, so I am thinking 4 weeks off will be enough time before I start a real bulking cycle with EQ, and sustanon or enanthate. Now what I want to do is bulk first then move directly into a cutting cycle without a break then go to the show. Now there is going to be drug testing at the show and one guy on another board told me not to wory about it and he knows guys who go to drug tested comps all the time juiced up. If this is true I will go on my cycle. Here is what I was thinking for my bulking then cutting, advice please..
    I will start cycle 8 weeks out from comp
    Week 1-8 EQ 400mgs/wk
    week 1-6 sust or enanth 500mgs/wk
    week 7-8 primo 300mgs/wk
    week 7-8 winstrol 50mgs/ED

Please help with this what I want to do is add more mass but I need to be cut for the contest.
    Well for one, if the show is drug tested your not going to be able to compete if you fail the test. Trust me. Now lets move on to this cycle, its terrable! First off, enath or sust wont kick in for 2-3 weeks and your going to be off the test by week 6, you wont get much from that. EQ should be run for longer then 8 weeks as it is a drug that gets better in the later weeks. 90% of primo is fake. winny for 2 weeks is a little short, should be ran for 4-6 weeks. you should really reavaluate this whole cycle bro because it really is way off base.

Comment

so you are going to do the same cycle for cutting and bulking? what are your stats? You should be coming out of your bulking cycle right now getting prepared to cut - not just going into the bulker. if you stay lean you can do it though...

Comment

This isn't the slowpain from AF, is it ????

Comment

what is AF? I am in alot of boards.

Ok I guess what I will have to do is a cutting cycle only. Thats what I was afraid of that there would not be enough time to add any more muscle. I am 5'10" at 185 right now probably 6% bodyfat. I am a very lean person even when bulking. I have a fast metabolizm so cutting is not a big deal for me. Basicly I can start my cycle september 7th and my comp is on november 8th. What are some good choices I have for 2 months?

Comment

anabolicfitness Ulter's board

Comment

Bulk for a few years and then cut properly before competing. Thats my opinion.

Comment

Eat clean the entire cycle and big in the begining. You can get away w/ more calories towards the end too b/c of the tren. If you have a good metabolism, tren will really melt fat away. Nothing changes your body composition like tren bro.

dbol.......35mg/day first 4 weeks
                enanthate........500-600mg/week entire cycle
                eq............500mg/week entire cycle
                tren.........75mg/day last 6 weeks
                winny(injectable)........50mg/day last 6 weeks

have some rimi and nolva on hand in case your holding too much water from the enanthate going into the comp.

I always like to frontload eq and enanthate as well. At least the eq. Maybe run a gram /week for the first 2 weeks w/ the eq.

Comment

the only problem with running those until compitition is that there is a drug test. I would love to go all juiced up but don't want to be caut. What is your opinion about test prop? one guy told me to take that till 2 weeks out then switch to test suspension and stay on that up till show and take some clen for 2 weeks before comp. But then another said prop will make me bloat up real bad. I alreadly have anastrozole and nolva on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by slowpain
                    the only problem with running those until compitition is that there is a drug test.
                    let me get this straight - you are planning on juicing, then competing in a natural show? that's a kinda lame thing to do don't you think?

...and prop will not bloat you up btw. don't run eq at anything under 600mgs/week imo.

Comment

so the contests you guys do you don't have to take a drug test correct? Maybe Im going about this all wrong, these two guys in my gym just asked me to go with them to the comp because they said I would probably do realy good. I don't know much about how compititions work because ive never been to one, but I always wanted to get into it and I thought this would be a good experience to get started. Maybe I should go to a different contest where they don't do testing. All I know is I want to start competing because I know I have good genetics for it and I always wanted to do it. But I don't know where else to start.

Comment

Working...
                      X