The results of my anavar bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The results of my anavar bridge

The day after my show 4 weeks ago I started the peru tech anavar at 20mg ed as a bridge. After a week I dropped it down to 15 mg, and a while later I ended up dropping it down to 10mg to see how I responded to that amount.

I have to say this is the best I have ever felt between cycles, my sex drive is really high (lots of fun with a wife who is 5 months pregnant), my strength levels are actually going up, which I've never had happen before, and absolutely no size lost. I'm sure that the var has me shut down somewhat, but nothing that I can feel, and I normally feel very shut down post cycle, no matter what I do. I ran the 10mg am dbol bridge before, and that left me feeling shut down and limp

I did change post cycle therapy somewhat, this time I ran hcg at 1000iu for 5 days in a row, then started a mix of clomid and nolva, which seemed to work a whole lot better than clomid alone. All in all, very glad that I decided to run the var, and will do it again after my next cycle

hey ,, do you think you could have gotten the same thing with proviron ? .. I am not a fan of bridging , but I am always looking for effective PCT .

Comment

I honestly dont know I;ve never used proviron

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
        hey ,, do you think you could have gotten the same thing with proviron ? .. I am not a fan of bridging , but I am always looking for effective PCT .
        teek why dont you like bridging? and wouldnt proviron be too supressive even at 10 mg to bridge with? i have some but so far have found not much use for it.

needsize i am not trying to hijack your post i think the var sounds great i may try it next cycle bridging is the only way i hold my size i use slin post cycle for a couple of months but slin and var sounds like a good combo to me. how bout primo?

Comment

Proviron does not suppress I have articles and tests on it ,, I love the stuff . i use it as anti e and a PCT

Comment

Proviron does not suppress I have articles and tests on it ,, I love the stuff . i use it as anti e and a PCT
            True,proviron doesn't supress unlike dbol or even a var bridge,I heard it takes a while for test levels to return to normal if you do a bridge of any oral.

I can understand the benefits of doing a bridge like that but is it worth it if you have to do PCT even longer then normal.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
            IntensityX

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes

needsize i am not trying to hijack your post i think the var sounds great i may try it next cycle bridging is the only way i hold my size i use slin post cycle for a couple of months but slin and var sounds like a good combo to me. how bout primo?
              i always lose mass between cycles so I wont come off now without some sort of bridge. Slin and var is an awesome combo, primo would work too, but its so widely faked, and more expensive that I'd rather stick to var

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
                i always lose mass between cycles so I wont come off now without some sort of bridge. Slin and var is an awesome combo, primo would work too, but its so widely faked, and more expensive that I'd rather stick to var
                cool bro, i loose 10-12 pounds between cycles and this cycle i havent lost. and teek thanks for the info on the proviron i assumed because it was so androgenic the it was also very supressive. what dose do you take?

Comment

hrmm needsize youve really got me thinking...... i thimk im going to run a var bridge now =-]

Comment

supposedly 20mgs of var wont surpress anything, but thats more myth than reality, its different for everyone...but proviron is a sure fire cure, I always use it when on fina, and off cycle...you just need to rotate its use, few weeks on, few off

Comment

I started with 20mg and got my test production back fine, the chg did really help, I eventually went down to 10mg but I would recommend 15-20mg

Comment

Working...
                      X