Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could this be possible

Lets say a person has done 3-4 cycles already. With the last one

the Test was runned at 600mgs a week for about 12 weeks.

Lets say the person did post cycle and all, got his blood check

everythings back to normal. About 6 months later or a year he

wants to juice again. Would a low dose of 400-500 be good

enough now that the test level and hormones are running

normall and has been off for a while now. Talking about good

quality gains with a good protein diet, balanced carbs and fats

and of course some serious training. The reason why I ask this is

because I dont know what board it was on but a fellow memeber

said that you can run a low dose and still get good results as

when you ran a high dose cycle. It all depended on how much

rest and recuperation the body and hormones had. WHat u all

vets here think of this ?:D

You mention in there are good quality gains possible with a good diet , and serious training ? YUP!
    ... and I think the point of your post , is referring to the belief that you have to increase your doses everytime you run a cycle ..is that right? if that is what your asking , then the answer is no... .. if you run the same dose for an extended period of time it is a good idea to increase at some point . but not if you have allowed your body the proper time to rest and recover.

Comment

I agree 100%

I was up to 1,200mg/wk of test, stacked with high doses of other drugs when I injured my shoulder. I was off for almost a year and have just recently went back on. I have made great gains with just 100mg/day of Prop & Tren.

Allowing the body to rest and fully recuperiate is the key to keeping doses low.

Comment

Originally posted by MrE
        I agree 100%

I was up to 1,200mg/wk of test, stacked with high doses of other drugs when I injured my shoulder. I was off for almost a year and have just recently went back on. I have made great gains with just 100mg/day of Prop & Tren.

Allowing the body to rest and fully recuperiate is the key to keeping doses low.

yeah man, I have a buddy who was doing 750 mgs of Test about 2-3 years ago and the fucker got huge at 270 at 6'2''. The still trained and all throught the following year butlost some size due to hardcore partying and drugs. He probably went from 270 to 240. Then he decided to do another cycle at 400mgs of Test and went from 240-260. He still got some good gains out of that dose.

Comment

Working...
        X