first comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first comp

ok guys i need your help. im goin to enter in my first comp june 17 i know its awhile away but i wanna be ready for it when it comes i am bulking right now with the following
    weeks 1-10 ICN Ethna 500mg
    weeks 1-10 TT EQ 400mg
    weeks 1-4 Naps 45mg ED

ok i might extend it to 12 weeks
    ok now my question how long before do you start hardcore dieting?
    what gear do you use to get a good hard vascular look i know of winny but i was thinking maybe halo?
    and if you do use gear how long before the comp should i stop so i can compete and dont fail the test?

thanks for the help
    duckcall

I usually start dieting 2 months out but Im pretty lean year round. Always keep my abs. As for the drugs you should take. Since its drug tested, your not gonna want to run anything that stays in your system like deca, EQ, or long acting test. your going to want to run things like, suspension, prop, winny, dbol, HGH. i would stop any of these drugs at least 2 weeks before the test just to be safe. except for the GH but i dont think your running that anyway. those 2 weeks your off is were HGH and slin come in handy but dont jump into that yet.

Comment

yea im not ready for GH right now thanks for the help bro i think i will start to diet 4months out what about a diet style what do you like a CKD thing or just low carb low fat high protein and what about halo do you like that drug or no?

Comment

Originally posted by duckcall
        yea im not ready for GH right now thanks for the help bro i think i will start to diet 4months out what about a diet style what do you like a CKD thing or just low carb low fat high protein and what about halo do you like that drug or no?
        never used it. dont know much about it to be honest. sorry

Comment

Working...
        X