Is my DNP working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my DNP working?

I have been taking DNP for about a week now at 4oomg ed. I'm not really sweating anymore and my temperature has gone down to 98.4 degrees (it was 99.7 for the first few days).

Can anyone who actually has true knowledge of how DNP works tell me whether you think it is working correctly or not?

I am 29
    6"1"
    290lbs

I am on a 2300cal 60 30 10 (c/p/f) diet
    I am taking ala, vit e, vit c, and a, potassium, magnesium, mutivitamin packet that is made to be heavy in anti oxidants.

Is your urine neon yellow?

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
      Is your urine neon yellow?
      Not any more than usual but I am on vitamins that make it pretty neon yellow/green.

Comment

your seamen and eyes(at least mine) have a little yellowish tint to it.

What types of foods are you eating? I only eat carbs with lots of fiber.....

I see you live in AZ, maybe the humidity and temperture could be playing a factor in you not sweating.

Bascially what DNP does is disrupt oxadative phosphouralization and as a result you body speeds up cellular resperation.....

cellular resperation = gluscose + oxygen ------> CO2 + water + Energy (ATP)

the water would your sweat, so..........if cellular resperation is sped up then you breath a little heavier and sweat more.....

If you wanna further research it, PM me and i will try to find some online info on cellular resperation, krebs cycle, glycolisis, and fermentation. All of these process have to do with, in one way or another, buring fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
          your seamen and eyes(at least mine) have a little yellowish tint to it.

What types of foods are you eating? I only eat carbs with lots of fiber.....

I see you live in AZ, maybe the humidity and temperture could be playing a factor in you not sweating.

Bascially what DNP does is disrupt oxadative phosphouralization and as a result you body speeds up cellular resperation.....

cellular resperation = gluscose + oxygen ------> CO2 + water + Energy (ATP)

the water would your sweat, so..........if cellular resperation is sped up then you breath a little heavier and sweat more.....

If you wanna further research it, PM me and i will try to find some online info on cellular resperation, krebs cycle, glycolisis, and fermentation. All of these process have to do with, in one way or another, buring fat.
          I just though people died of heat stroke on this stuff, so the fact that my temp is 98.4 degrees, .2 degrees less than normal, surprized me.

I am eating whole rolled oats oatmeal, brown rice, and baked sweet potatoes as carbs. I generally try to stay away from simple carbs.

Comment

hows your energy, has it gone up since the start?
            how good are you sleeping at night, irritability, restlessness, night sweats?

when i was on it i had no energy whatsoever, couldnt sleep for anything, felt hot as hell but never showed on the thermometer as being over normal temp.

Comment

generally people die from dehydration and/or many other "recreational" supplements......

I only eat a couple things:

All Bran cereal w/extra fiber ( a must! )
              Skim Milk
              Bananas
              Opt. Whey protein shake
              Oatmeal ( very little though)
              Boneless/Skinless Chicken breast
              Jello
              Fat Free pudding
              Low-fat vanilla coffee creamer ( just a little to enhance flavor of All bran cereal or oatmeal)

I know this goes against all the bodyguilding diet guides, but cut out the rice and potatoes. From personal experience, I noticed better fat loss once i did that.

Try to keep fats to a minimum, which i see you are doing.

The vitamins and other supplements you are taking is what is making you fell better and not get hot as hell. If you drop them for a week of so, i think you will notice a difference.

again, all my advice comes from personal experience. I'm not a DNP expert, I just know what's worked for me. You might react different or the same, but its worth a try.

Good Luck and be safe!!!

Comment

Well......600mg did the trick I feel like I have the flu (especially since I ran out of my allegra and have been congested all weekend) this is pretty hardcore. I'm gonna take 600mgs as long as I can handle this.

I figured something out too, when sleeping, for the first few days I was keeping the air conditioner very low. Then I realized that it made me pull the covers around myself tightly which was trapping all of that sweat in and making me soaked. so I turned the ac off so it was comfortable to put the fan on me without covers and voila, all of the sweat evaporated instead of covering my bed. pillows and the bed underneath me still got wet but it's still better than the whole bed.

Hope this helps

DC

Comment

Originally posted by DerCribben
                  Well......600mg did the trick I feel like I have the flu (especially since I ran out of my allegra and have been congested all weekend) this is pretty hardcore. I'm gonna take 600mgs as long as I can handle this.

I figured something out too, when sleeping, for the first few days I was keeping the air conditioner very low. Then I realized that it made me pull the covers around myself tightly which was trapping all of that sweat in and making me soaked. so I turned the ac off so it was comfortable to put the fan on me without covers and voila, all of the sweat evaporated instead of covering my bed. pillows and the bed underneath me still got wet but it's still better than the whole bed.

Hope this helps

DC
                  i was having that same problem and then the sweat is really cold too. I think i'll try the fan idea

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperlite
                    I only eat a couple things:

All Bran cereal w/extra fiber ( a must! )
                    Skim Milk
                    Bananas
                    Opt. Whey protein shake
                    Oatmeal ( very little though)
                    Boneless/Skinless Chicken breast
                    Jello
                    Fat Free pudding
                    Low-fat vanilla coffee creamer ( just a little to enhance flavor of All bran cereal or oatmeal)
                    Hyperlite,
                    Give me an example of what a day of eating looks like for you on this stuff

DC

Comment

Originally posted by FTC
                      hows your energy, has it gone up since the start?
                      how good are you sleeping at night, irritability, restlessness, night sweats?

when i was on it i had no energy whatsoever, couldnt sleep for anything, felt hot as hell but never showed on the thermometer as being over normal temp.
                      Energy is pretty low, I'm sweating a lot, especially at night. My temp was 101.00 yesterday for a bit but went down to 97.7 over the night.

Comment

My stats:

6'0
                        189lbs

Typical day:

Meal 1: 6am

Protein shake
                        - 1 cup water
                        - 1 scoop Opt. Whey protein
                        - splenda
                        - half banana and ice cubes

1/2 cup all bran cereal w/ 1/2 cup skim milk

Meal 2: 12:30pm

6oz. Chicken

1/2 cup all bran cereal with 1/2 skim milk
                        (or)
                        1/4 cup oatmeal w/ splenda

salad w/ Fat free dressing

Meal 3: 3:00pm

same as meal 2

Meal 4: 6:00pm

same as meal 2 & 3

Meal 5: 9:00pm

Protein shake again, made the same as in the morning.......

On a perfect day, that's it. Usually i snack a little in between though. The key is to snack on healthy, low-calorie stuff (ex. All bran cereal, salad, 1/4 oatmeal)

I suggest making jello, its makes a really good snack.

You need to get " All bran with Extra Fiber"......make sure it's "with extra fiber". The other one has about 50 more calories, I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but they add up........

I see you weigh more, so I would add a little bit more calories(in the form of protein and carbs).......

Comment

If i were you, i would add a meal in between 6am-12pm. I have class then, so i don't between those times......

Comment

Working...
                          X