Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Cycle

Starting my cycle this week...

Test Enanthate- Weeks 1-12 @ 500mg a week. (1 x shot a week)
    Dbol - Weeks 1-3 @ 20mg a day.
    SARMS (b/c i have it) - Weeks 1-3 @ 50mg a day (AM only)

Cardio 3 days / week (1hr sessions)
    Weights 5 days/ week
    7 x clean meals a day

Liver Support: Liver Stabil, Liv-52
    Cholesterol Support: Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day).
    Estrogen Support: tamoxifen (20-40 mg/day), or anastrozole (.5-1 mg/day).

PCT (Post-Cycle Therapy)
    Nolvadex - Weeks 12-15 @ 20mg a day.
    300mcg/day GHRP-6 (split in 3 shots)
    50mg/day SARMS-S4
    Vitamin E and C (cortisol control)

I may try this for PCT
    Novla 20mgs/day
    HCG 500iu/day
    Aromasin 20mgs/day
    Last edited by jack tors; 12-25-10, 03:07 PM.

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    Starting my cycle this week...

Test Enanthate- Weeks 1-12 @ 500mg a week. (1 x shot a week)
    Dbol - Weeks 1-3 @ 20mg a day.
    SARMS (b/c i have it) - Weeks 1-3 @ 50mg a day (AM only)

Cardio 3 days / week (1hr sessions)
    Weights 5 days/ week
    7 x clean meals a day

Liver Support: Liver Stabil, Liv-52
    Cholesterol Support: Lipid Stabil (3 caps/day) and Fish Oil (4 g/day).
    Estrogen Support: tamoxifen (20-40 mg/day), or anastrozole (.5-1 mg/day).

PCT (Post-Cycle Therapy)
    Nolvadex - Weeks 12-15 @ 20mg a day.
    300mcg/day GHRP-6 (split in 3 shots)
    50mg/day SARMS-S4
    Vitamin E and C (cortisol control)

I may try this for PCT
    Novla 20mgs/day
    HCG 500iu/day
    Aromasin 20mgs/day
    Cycle is cool but PCT is jacked bro. You are taking test E that is 2 weeks min to clear but I have had blood work and even at 3 weeks my test levels are still to high. So personaly I always wait 3 weeks to start PCT after last shot. then i run nolva at 40 mgs 2 weeks then 20mgs 3 more.
    running HCG ED at 500ius might be to much and still keeping you suppressed? I cant say for sure cuz I dont know the amounts it takes? Personaly i dont see any need for HCG in a 12 weeks test cycle but we are all diferent maybe you do?

Comment

Thanks bro
      what i always did in the past Nolva only 3 weeks after last shot 40/20/20/20/20 (if needed). If it ain't broke then dont fix it.

This article make me think differently about PCT.
      Post Cycle Threapy (PCT)

Remember, waiting for some of the extra androgens you’ve been taking to leave your body is nonsensical, as we want to start recovery as soon as possible to retain maximum gains. There is no evidence to suggest waiting any length of time after your cycle is over will increase PCT effectiveness…it simply prolongs the time you aren’t doing anything positive to regain your natural hormones. And how long do we run this for? Well…we need to stop the HCG relatively soon for reasons discussed earlier.

Comment

Thanks bro
        what i always did in the past Nolva only 3 weeks after last shot 40/20/20/20/20 (if needed). If it ain't broke then dont fix it.

This article make me think differently about PCT.
        Post Cycle Threapy (PCT)

Remember, waiting for some of the extra androgens you’ve been taking to leave your body is nonsensical, as we want to start recovery as soon as possible to retain maximum gains. There is no evidence to suggest waiting any length of time after your cycle is over will increase PCT effectiveness…it simply prolongs the time you aren’t doing anything positive to regain your natural hormones. And how long do we run this for? Well…we need to stop the HCG relatively soon for reasons discussed earlier.
        Yes if it aint broke dont try and fix it.

I dint read the study as it was way to long and I dont think AR every used steroids in his life so I would never listen to him.

Comment

Waiting for the androgens to clear is essencial thats just silly to say it isnt you are basicaly still on cycle untill your levels drop. Sure it wouldnt hurt to start nolva right after last shot of test E but why use it for no reason?

Comment

no your right bro thanks

Comment

I was planning a very similar cycle this summer. Same test mg only for 15 weeks first 3 weeks d-bol weeks 3-6 winstrol and just finish out with test and same with nolva

Comment

sounds good i may go to 14 weeks. no reason for me to stack the cycle now im making good gains on the one compound. i bloat pretty bad when i go over 20mg of dbol plus I can pretty safely say it fucked up my liver profiles cuz i ran it too long. I got dbol headaches and shit at 40mg. test prop is probably a better choice during the first 3 weeks.

if i were you wouldn't use winny. most of us here dont like it because its not worth it...rough on the joints and liver. also you should consider running SARMS, GHRP, or HGH during PCT along with Nolva to help keep you gains.

Comment

[QUOTE=jack tors;559518]sounds good i may go to 14 weeks. no reason for me to stack the cycle now im making good gains on the one compound. i bloat pretty bad when i go over 20mg of dbol plus I can pretty safely say it fucked up my liver profiles cuz i ran it too long. I got dbol headaches and shit at 40mg. test prop is probably a better choice during the first 3 weeks.

if i were you wouldn't use winny. most of us here dont like it because its not worth it...rough on the joints and liver. also you should consider running SARMS, GHRP, or HGH during PCT along with Nolva to help keep you gains.[/

Never had probs with winny but like B said everybody loves it at first. I've never ran d-bol over 20 mg a day. I don't know much about hgh I need to study more on it

Comment

Working...
                  X