RUI-Products 1 Hour Sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUI-Products 1 Hour Sale!!!

You know the drill...............................for one hour we will have a massive sale! 50% off for the first 15 minutes...RIGHT NOW

First 15 minutes = 50% off
    Second 15 minutes = 40% off
    Third 15 minutes = 30% off
    Fourth 15 minutes = 25% off

Welcome to RUI-Products.com!

REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SHOPPING CART PRICE TOTAL BEFORE YOU CHECK OUT COMPLETELY. IF THE STORE CHANGES FROM 50% TO 40% DURING YOUR CHECKOUT PROCESS, YOU WILL ONLY RECEIVE 40% OFF YOU ORDER. I WILL NOT REIMBURSE YOU THAT EXTRA 10%. I STILL LOVE YOU THOUGH

Comment

made a mad dash to the store when i saw this and got the 50% off....thank you!

Comment

Alright, first 15 minutes is over, the store has now been changed to 40% off.

Comment

Alright, second 15 minutes is over, the store has now been changed to 30% off.

Comment

Alright only 15 minutes left, the store has now been changed to 25% off.

Comment

Great sale!!!

Comment

Alright, all finished. Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support. I am glad to be able to offer these great deals every now and then. I hope everyone got what they wanted and then some. Be on the look out for some additional Hour Sales as we close out 2010. Thanks again guys.

Comment

Those are cool sales. I admire how you run those. Very unique!

Comment

Working...
                  X