Test and Tren options for cutting cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test and Tren options for cutting cycle

Im getting ready to order everything for my springtime cutter and I have a couple questions. I think I want to run test E at 5-600 for 16 weeks and throw in Tren for the last 6. I have the option of Tren Ace or Supertren with Ace and Hex in it. I originally though to keep it simple and just use the Acetate since its my first time with Tren but I figured I would ask.

Or, Should I run Test Prop and Tren Ace for a shorter time and come off and then do a second cycle.

Also, do I need something other than Nolva for PCT?

Here's what I think;

Chose if your looking to put on much more size or just a little and tighten right up what you have, this can determine the route you chose.

If you want to pack on more mass then do the 16 weeker, you can focus more on progressive size and strength and there's less chance of injury. Here I'd run the test at 500mg per week and then you can add your tren half way through. As someone who is fearful of Tren I'd say chose the fast acting Ace, its out of your system quicker while the enanth will gradually subside over three weeks.

If you just want to harden right up then its 8 weeks of tren ace and prop.

With either route you will get shut down hard with the tren so its up to your on the HCG and PCT front but until the FDA possible approve a new form of clomid there are just the usual options

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKILLER View Post
      Im getting ready to order everything for my springtime cutter and I have a couple questions. I think I want to run test E at 5-600 for 16 weeks and throw in Tren for the last 6. I have the option of Tren Ace or Supertren with Ace and Hex in it. I originally though to keep it simple and just use the Acetate since its my first time with Tren but I figured I would ask.

Or, Should I run Test Prop and Tren Ace for a shorter time and come off and then do a second cycle.

Also, do I need something other than Nolva for PCT?
      you dont wanna run tren at the end of cycle it shuts you own way to hard. I would let the test go past the tren by at least 3 weeks.
      I would also use tren A just incase something nasty pops up.
      I always use HCG when messing with tren. 250ius-500ius 1 time per 5-7days I kinda go by the feel of it.

Comment

So run the Tren A at the beginning or in the middle?

Comment

middle so the test E can kick in 100%

Comment

So run the Tren A at the beginning or in the middle?
            Well its gonna shut you down hard anyway without HCG/HMG used concurrently. In that sense it matters not becuase without the afore mentioned even if you use it at the start of a cycle comprising also test enanth, your not going to recover while your still on test.

All I was saying before was that if you use Tren Ace with Test ananth then if you shot both on the last day the enanth would ensure a steady fall away (circa 3 weeks) whereas if tren was the last compound in your system you would fall hard and may lose much of your gains.

If its an 8 weeker you could use it through but I wouldn't use it for more that 8 weeks and preferably about four IMO at the end.

I concur with Rocket in that unless you are competing and thus couldn't afford the water weight I'd run some HCG with tren at small doses as per my thread on it. If you are using HCg you will also need some form of estrogen moderator or inhibitor.

Comment

So

Test E weeks 1-16 at 600mg
              Tren A weeks 5-11 at 300mg
              HCG weeks 5-11
              Nolva 5mg/day

I always run a low dose of Nolva with Test.

Comment

So

Test E weeks 1-16 at 600mg
                Tren A weeks 5-11 at 300mg
                HCG weeks 5-11
                Nolva 5mg/day

I always run a low dose of Nolva with Test.
                Run the HCG untill PCT.

Comment

Working...
                X