Cycle update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycle update

Well I know this isnt much of a cycle for some of you guys i'm only using 250mg test-e per week. This my first time using test up until now I was just using winny and deca i was getting from my vet. After joining this site and learning I was just shutting down my natural test levels I got some test. Wednesday will be 28 days in at 250mg a week. Had enough for 10 weks then my doc gave me 10 ml 200mg but I'm gaining off the 250mg a week already so just gonna save what I got from my doc for now. I've gained about 9 lbs so far my sex drive is way up and I'm getting stronger too. Its really not what I expected in some areas though. I've mostly just used winny in the past and it was coming from one of the top equine compounding labs in the states. I was doing short cycles with it 5-6 weeks and the stuff kicks a lot faster than the test I'm using now. I am learning about esters and I know the test takes longer to build up so I'm hoping it gets stronger. I'm eating all the time, when i wake up at night to go to the bathroom I usualy down a shake and just swallow a couple servings of lowfat cottage cheese I dont even chew the shit and go back to sleep. doc gave me some meds for sleep they are working well I'm getting plenty of rest. 5 grams fish oil a day, 1000 mg Vit-C & 400 IU Vit-E after training with 20 oz grape juice for insulin levels. Trying to get most of my protien from lean meats and not to much powders. I have a shake in the morning and after training. I'm taking ZMA at night for mineral support. Anything I should add or do? I know its not a real detailed diet here but I'm getting plenty of carbs from oatmeal, potatos, whole wheat bagels and wheat pasta just depends on what I cook. I usually cook enough food for about 3 days eat on that then switch it up to something different get tired of eating the same shit. Getting around 300 grams of protien a day give or take a few. Any suggestions? What can I expect from the test from here on out?

Test E takes 4 weeks to be full strength
    winny takes days

if you eat more cals than you burn you will gain weight. Now the quailty of gains depend on what you eat.
    complex carbs
    lean protiens
    and thoes silly green veggies

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      Test E takes 4 weeks to be full strength
      winny takes days

if you eat more cals than you burn you will gain weight. Now the quailty of gains depend on what you eat.
      complex carbs
      lean protiens
      and thoes silly green veggies
      Bro I'm eating every 2 hours. I bought a whole turkey the other day cooked de-boned it bagged it up. I eat a lot of chicken breast, tuna, fish, my fridge is full of lean meats. I been eating a cheat meal every day as well. I've never ate so much in my life. I been throwing a couple big scoops of peanut butter in behind my meals for the extra calories

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
        Bro I'm eating every 2 hours. I bought a whole turkey the other day cooked de-boned it bagged it up. I eat a lot of chicken breast, tuna, fish, my fridge is full of lean meats. I been eating a cheat meal every day as well. I've never ate so much in my life. I been throwing a couple big scoops of peanut butter in behind my meals for the extra calories
        sounds good bro but only way to give advise on diet would be list out the TRUTH. not saying you will lie but most tend to BS a bit.
        besides i think the 9lbs you got is good you still have 6 more weeks. What did you think you were gonna wake up and look like ME,lol

Comment

Agree with Rocket

Got any liver support? you using Adex or nolva?
          I'd bump it to 400-500mgs... if it were me... test shuts you down ur natty test levels maybe not as hard deca. not sure what you mean by that...
          doing any cardio?
          Last edited by jack tors; 01-04-11, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            sounds good bro but only way to give advise on diet would be list out the TRUTH. not saying you will lie but most tend to BS a bit.
            besides i think the 9lbs you got is good you still have 6 more weeks. What did you think you were gonna wake up and look like ME,lol
            I feel ya but I'm keeping it real this is to serious for me to bs. I know some of the 9 lbs I've gained is fat but I've gained some muscle too. I really aint getting the green stuff like you posted most of my carbs are coming from brown rice ( which I'm fucking sick of ) oatmeal just been putting it in my shakes sometimes. Potatos, whole wheat bagels. Every morning I eat the same thing Protien shake in fat free milk, banana, whole wheat bagel 2 big scoops peanut butter. then about maybe a lil over n hour later I eat 4 scrambled eggs and about 3 servings cottoge cheese low fat. Lunch recentley has been spaggetti whole wheat with 93% lean ground beef I make it with onion and ragu sauce cook enough for a couple days. My next break at 2 ( I'm at work )I been buying 3 lb bags chicken breast skinless boneless and just boilthe whole bag at once shred it all up like pulled pork and throw some BB-Q sauce in it throw it in the fridge. Anyway I usually have 2 BB=Q chicken sandwich on my 2 oclock break with wheat bread. Break at 4:00 ( I work 4 10 hour days ) is has been throw some that chicken in some brown rice and eat it the BB-Q sause makes it easier to stomach. Get off at 5:30 go home eat banana, shake and oatmeal head to the gym. Post workout shake and 20 oz grape juice. Go home about n hour eat some turkey ( like I said I cooked a whole turkey been doing this every coulpe weeks big ass turkey ) and usually have a baked potato or make some mashed potatos. I go to bed pretty early so next meal is kinda random could be a cheat meal double cheese burger fries and a chocolate milk shake or just whatever I dig outta the fridge. I try to eat more cottage cheese before bed because i read it clots in your stomach and the amino acids are slowly released into your system as you sleep. Thats about as honest as i can keep it rocket I know it could be better. Help me tweek it a bit...

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              Agree with Rocket

I'd bump it to 400-500mgs... if it were me... test shuts you down ur natty test levels maybe not as hard deca. not sure what you mean by that...
              doing any cardio?
              I got some nolva but wasnt gonna use until a week after my last shot. I wont lie I wasnt doing much cardio until I read where several times on here you really stressed the issue so I got 3 days off from work I get up suit up and take my dog for a jog. But its a short jog man and I usually have to stop n walk a minute then jog a lil more and so on...bout 20 minutes up the road n back

Comment

good to hear, no doubt test and winny is far far better then winny alone.

sounds like your just trying to bulk so just make sure you are eating at least every 3 hours. your meals above look fine. just pay attention to how you look in the mirror. once you start putting on to much fat its time to clean it up.

Comment

http://www.superiormuscle.com/forums...ow-dose-cycles
                  Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  Agree with Rocket

doing any cardio?
                  This why I haven't added the extra test I got from my doctor my first time using test. Plus I'm already 4 weeks in and I had it mapped out where my cycle would be over close to the end of febuary take 3 months off and start my summer cycle in june a longer better cycle. Was thinking 500mg test for 16 weeks, weeks 1-3 dianabol, weeks 1-6 winny

Comment

When I started this cycle i was about 196lbs with a pretty low body fat. I was up to around 209lbs about 4 days ago then I woke up for work one morning same old routine. When I got to work I felt bloated all day like I had to burp and no appetite. By lunch I knew I couldn't eat anything or I'd get sick I just felt so damn full. At my next break I ate about half my lunch and had one more break and got a shake and banana down. I went home still bloated and tried to brush my teeth and just started throwing up right in the sink. My body just kept pushing it out of me for about 5 minutes. It just felt like my body was saying ok your eating to much. I know all the weight I've gained isn't all muscle and some of it is fat and water. But I'm bulking and its winter so a lil fat i ain't trippin. But this lil episode kinda freaked me out because i didn't get back right for about 3 days and I lost like 5 lbs in 4 days. I think it was a virus along with the fact that I have been over eating. I have been eating more than ever when I started taking this test. I will say that I am a lot stronger heavier weight more reps and sets all the way around. But i think I been over doing it with the food I mean I can only eat so much. Any feedback appreciated i haven't been able to post much lately between work, training, and baby mama drama lol

Comment

#1 advice i can give. listen to your body. if something doesnt feel right you are over doing it. scale back the food a bit.

Comment

When I started this cycle i was about 196lbs with a pretty low body fat. I was up to around 209lbs about 4 days ago then I woke up for work one morning same old routine. When I got to work I felt bloated all day like I had to burp and no appetite. By lunch I knew I couldn't eat anything or I'd get sick I just felt so damn full. At my next break I ate about half my lunch and had one more break and got a shake and banana down. I went home still bloated and tried to brush my teeth and just started throwing up right in the sink. My body just kept pushing it out of me for about 5 minutes. It just felt like my body was saying ok your eating to much. I know all the weight I've gained isn't all muscle and some of it is fat and water. But I'm bulking and its winter so a lil fat i ain't trippin. But this lil episode kinda freaked me out because i didn't get back right for about 3 days and I lost like 5 lbs in 4 days. I think it was a virus along with the fact that I have been over eating. I have been eating more than ever when I started taking this test. I will say that I am a lot stronger heavier weight more reps and sets all the way around. But i think I been over doing it with the food I mean I can only eat so much. Any feedback appreciated i haven't been able to post much lately between work, training, and baby mama drama lol
                        Why are you forcing food down? Not a good idea man. Just eat every 3 hours and keep it small. Forcing to the point of vomiting is useless. If you're still hungry after your meals, drink water to fill you up.

Comment

Originally posted by dna9488 View Post
                          Why are you forcing food down? Not a good idea man. Just eat every 3 hours and keep it small. Forcing to the point of vomiting is useless. If you're still hungry after your meals, drink water to fill you up.
                          not really forcing food down bro I think the problem was my meals were to large and not enough time to digest properly before I ate again. Gonna make my meals a lil lighter. My schedule like this on work days. 7-5:30 PM get to work at 7 first break 9:00 second break is lunch 12:00-12:30 next break 2:00 and 4:00 then off at 5:30 so I think lighter meals will do it I hope

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            #1 advice i can give. listen to your body. if something doesnt feel right you are over doing it. scale back the food a bit.
                            Aggreed 100%

Comment

not really forcing food down bro I think the problem was my meals were to large and not enough time to digest properly before I ate again. Gonna make my meals a lil lighter. My schedule like this on work days. 7-5:30 PM get to work at 7 first break 9:00 second break is lunch 12:00-12:30 next break 2:00 and 4:00 then off at 5:30 so I think lighter meals will do it I hope
                              yea, big meals take a while. Bring it down and see how you feel.

Comment

Working...
                              X