test/masteron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• test/masteron

Masteron Enanthate (Drostanolone Enanthate)

I was thinking of adding 400mgs/week of Masteron Enanthate to the last 7-8 weeks of my current test-e cycle 500-600mgs/week.

1 shot a week.

Any reason why I shouldn't?

Nope thats a good combo.

Comment

Great addition to test, harder, stronger and supposedly makes the test work better. Bigscott loves it with test

Comment

thanks

Comment

i would bump it to 600 mgs myself but still a great addition at 400 mgs

Comment

test p / masteron/ primo - hgh is what i plan on running , i had PHENOMENAL results ...add it ...hardened me up really nice and got chiselled

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
              Masteron Enanthate (Drostanolone Enanthate)

I was thinking of adding 400mgs/week of Masteron Enanthate to the last 7-8 weeks of my current test-e cycle 500-600mgs/week.

1 shot a week.

Any reason why I shouldn't?
              MASTERON is great! I think it would be a nice addition.

Comment

Update
                Fucking love it. I'm doing to 2 x shots a week 200mg. I'm going to bump it to 600mg / week.

Comment

Update
                  Fucking love it. I'm doing to 2 x shots a week 200mg. I'm going to bump it to 600mg / week.
                  LOL more is better I love it.
                  Just curious if you "LOVE IT" why add more?

Comment

I get what your saying but I dont feel like if reached the right dosage for myself. Its not like Test where less is more sometimes or Tren which is really powerful. Mast even though its considered highly androgenic its still a moderate AAS. I am have seen some progress at a the low dosage but i think it has more potential. I am most interested its ability to counter estrogen related sides in a test stack though to be why its a muscle hardener which i have yet to seen

I started at the minimum dosage
                    weeks
                    1 @ 200mg
                    2 @ 200mg
                    3 @ 300
                    4 @ 400 (this week coming up)

Comment

I get what your saying but I dont feel like if reached the right dosage for myself. Its not like Test where less is more sometimes or Tren which is really powerful. Mast even though its considered highly androgenic its still a moderate AAS. I am have seen some progress at a the low dosage but i think it has more potential. I am most interested its ability to counter estrogen related sides in a test stack though to be why its a muscle hardener which i have yet to seen

I started at the minimum dosage
                      weeks
                      1 @ 200mg
                      2 @ 200mg
                      3 @ 300
                      4 @ 400 (this week coming up)
                      It is very mild as a defence against estrogen, Just like proviron.
                      I always pick a dose and roll with it never change it if its the first time. you will truley never know what 200 or 300mgs can do for you now. Maybe 400mgs works better but you wont know.
                      saying that 400 is what I would run,lol

Comment

ive been running 300mg a week stacked with prop and hgh and right now ive bbeen seeing phenomenal results. I cant get over how hard and cut i am and i keep growing.. its only going into my 5th week and things are looking UP! good luck bro

Comment

Working...
                        X