where the mass!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where the mass!!!!!!!

Its been 5 weeks into my Test Cyp 400mg/week cycle and I have only gained 5 pounds.The 5 pounds I have gained are all muscle (by body measurements)and I eat all the time because Im so hungery all the time but I thought I would gain 20 or so lbs on this 10 week deal.I get 240-300 grams of protein a day and my weight Is 170.Should I be eating more? I even lost 2 pounds last week. Maybe Its only water because I started taking Aromidex 0.5 mg eod just in case. Any help would be great..............Thanks
    :mad:

Week 5 is when you should start noticing gains a bit more than the first few weeks...

Drop the adex down to a .25mg eod, thats all you need if any at all

and remember its only 400mgs a week, dont expect 30 something lbs, if you gain 10lbs of muscle your first time out and keep it, thats a great achievement...those who gain 30-40lbs, generally only wind up keeping half of it anyway

Comment

I agree with Doom. You sould start seeing more gains within the next week or so. Be patient and continue what you are doing.

Comment

It's only week 5 bro,give it time :)

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
        IntensityX

Comment

It takes longer to start working for some people. It takes a good 5 to 6 weeks for me to get going. Thats why I'm going 16 weeks this time. You'll start to notice more soon.

Comment

Working...
          X