Why could this be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why could this be?

The second cycle I did was a Sostenon Cycle for 500mgs a week. I did it for 8 weeks. I was 19-20 at the time. This is what I wanna know. I was 200-205 when I juiced and I looked awesome and big. My chest was huge, back, arms,even my legs that my jeans would fit tighton me and all and at 6 feet of height. Iwould get shit loads of attention and all. People telling me how good I looked and all. But now I ve done Dbol/Test for 2 cycles already and went upto 230 and dont feel big. People wouldnt coment me on how good i looked like as when I was 200-205. I felt bigger before and solid as till now. Could it be the gear Im using. I used Sostenon whwn I used to get good coments. This time I used Dbol and Test and nothing no comments on how I looked at 230. Thats sad.:(

May 2000: the first cycle I did was I used some shitfrom Mexico called Testprim-D( prop50mgs/enathante 200mgs). I used 2 mlwith was500mgs a week for about 8 weeks. I went from about 160-175. I felt good.

OCTOBER 2000: Second cycle used Sostenon at 500mgs week for 8 weeks and went from 175 to 200. THIS IS THE CYCLE I FELT BIG AND AWESOME AND LOOKED GOOD.

MARCH 2002: third cycle: was 400mgs of Test-E and 35 mgs Dbol. Went from 195 to 210. I felt ok on this one. 10 weeks cycle.

MAY 2003: Forth cycle. Used 600mgs test-e and 50mgs of dbol and 20mgs ofNolvadex. 10 week cycle. Weight went from 210-230. I feltbig but didnt feel right about everything. People told me Ilooked huge compared to before but I prefered when I weighted 200-205. I got more attention and all. I didnt feel all musclualr this cyclecompared to me Soste cycle.

Why is this
    Last edited by JUICE; 10-26-03, 04:19 AM.

You did not mention what your weight or bf is currently. It is possible that the dbol had you retaining more water than when you ran the Sust only cycle. Thus, making you look less muscular and not as lean. Nolvadex will not keep most people from retaining water while on dbol.

Plus, most people are naturally leaner at 19 than they are when older. So, that might explain why people noticed more. Not to mention the % change. You had a 25% change in body weight when you went from 160 to 200lbs. within 6 months. That is much more noticeable than going from 200 to 230, which is only a 15% increase(especially if some of it was water retention).

This could explain some of it.

Comment

Originally posted by MrE
      You did not mention what your weight or bf is currently.

stats are under my sig amigo:D

Comment

I agree about MrE's response about the % change in size. Plus, remember, once people get used to the idea of your being 'big', they tend not to comment on it anymore...they figure that they've already complemented you on your physique.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          once people get used to the idea of your being 'big', they tend not to comment on it anymore...they figure that they've already complemented you on your physique.

yup i guess thats what happend.

Comment

Bro the next comments you might hear so " he's on steroids "

JohnnyB

Comment

Next cycle try
              750 sust.
              500 eq
              40 winny
              And see what happens-Your mind needs the sust. If this cycl. doesnt get ya any complements...yer not getting anymore.

Comment

Maybe you are so big they are just too afraid to say anything.:D j/k

Comment

Working...
                X