Good hardeners while cutting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good hardeners while cutting.

While cutting with test only, which I am going to do, what are some good things to take with it to harden up your muscles?

Proviron is one (Thanks PumpBreezer;) )

What are some good others?

Is wiinny a muscle hardener or is it just a cutter?

Comment

If your talking hardening drugs, as far as steroids go, anything that doesnt aromatize, will "harden" you. But really, it all comes down to keeping your simple sugars down, save around your workout. Winstrol, EQ, tren, halo, and masteron will add to the hard look.

Comment

Originally posted by prolangtum
        If your talking hardening drugs, as far as steroids go, anything that doesnt aromatize, will "harden" you. But really, it all comes down to keeping your simple sugars down, save around your workout. Winstrol, EQ, tren, halo, and masteron will add to the hard look.
        What are some non-steroid hardeners?

Comment

low doses of t3 and clen/ECA will make you seem leaner, and retain less water. Even as low as 12.5-25mcg of t3 per day. Controlling bloat is also key, femera is my top anti aromatose drug by choice.

Comment

Winstrol, EQ, Fina are all great to cut with. I wouldn't consider Halo unless you're getting ready for a competition. The downfall i notice when i took Fina is that i had such bad back pumps that it kept me from doing alot of cardio.

What PumpBreezer forgot to mention is that with Proviron you won't notice the hardening affects unless you're already in low bf. So as far as cost/beneficial i wouldn't even use it unless competing. I would spend the money else where.

Run a test at 400mg a wk. Along with Fina & Win-V. And use Famera/eod. Its pretty simple. You won't need Halo, or Proviron, or really even EQ. But running Test, Fina, Win-V with Famera is a simple stack that will work with out having to spend alot of money.

Comment

Thanks alot bros.

Comment

Its a steroid but

ANAVAR rocks!

Comment

OPPS! I I forgot about Anavar!

Comment

what about masteron.

Comment

Personally i don't think you would see much difference between useing Fina and Masteron. And you can make Fina at half the cost of REAL Masteron. And i'm not sure if the current new companies thats started making Masteron has been tested. Does anyone know if any of the new companies that carry Masteron has had it tested?

Comment

Originally posted by FTC
                        what about masteron.
                        a definite winner , and it is starting to become popular with the UG labs again right now ,

Comment

Fina
                          Masteron
                          Test Suspension
                          Anavar

Comment

In order to make your muscle harder. Youd should always stack 2 different muscle hardining steroids. For instance (Winstrol/Anavar), (Masteron/EQ). You also rotate these to your likening. Also take arimidex throught the whole to lessen water bloat. Cornholio, please explane how test suspension is a hardening agent. Test suspenion causes swelling of the muscles because it is usually site injected it also cause water retion and the gains do last very long at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X