Are these good roids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are these good roids

Testonon 250by Tokkyo and Testosterona 4 L/A by Loeffler. Ive seen these before but want to know if thier any good to takeand get results out if them. I heard their painful and all butany one here ever used them before and gotten results from it.:)

I know people that took the Testonon 250, and they loved the results, but they said it hurt like a mofo.

Comment

the farm animals actually got sick from TT sus..loeffer sus is flu in a bottle as well

Comment

Seems like everyone was getting abcesses and sick as a mofo from the TT about 2 years ago. The Loeffler is very painful, but effective.

Comment

THe only thing I would take from Loeffler would be the Reforvit-b liquid Dbol...take that orally. I liked the TT Anadrol and that was it for those products. I think there are better choices for companies who make AS.

DOA

Comment

Originally posted by DOA
            THe only thing I would take from Loeffler would be the Reforvit-b liquid Dbol...take that orally. I liked the TT Anadrol and that was it for those products. I think there are better choices for companies who make AS.

DOA

i always take refovit(dbol)

Comment

I got some Reforvit-b SImple but I don't know if they are fully dosed or HIGHLY underdosed. I hope to God they are dosed correctly. Have you used these??

DOA

Comment

I would stay away from those 2.....lol.....heard all kinds of stories about them both...

Comment

little too late for that one isn't it????

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                    I would stay away from those 2.....lol.....heard all kinds of stories about them both...

i rather take ur alls advice on this one. I was interested in using thembut I'd rather find out ifit was good or junk. Nah I'llskip this one. Rather do a test-e, eq-dbol cycle

Comment

Mexican vet gear sucks IMO....Givin QV a shot though.(the teston 200Cyp)
                      Brovel SUCKS for sure...underdosed and filled.

Gator

Comment

Testonon is sust, I used it for my first cycle, it was good shit.

I go underground now though, better pricing for me.

Comment

Working...
                        X