somatrope and test e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• somatrope and test e

hay whats up guys im a newbe to this, but i jst wanted some true help. i have been reading like crazy and i want 2 start a cycle wit somatrope and test now i read somenthing that made alot of sens to me but since im new almst anything make sense lol but any way this is my cycle Weeks 1-10:
    *500mg testosterone per week
    *1 quarter tablet of Fincar per day (1.25mg)
    *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every other day (0.25mg)
    *1 tablet of clomid every other day (50mg)
    *320mg of standardized Saw Palmetto Extract per day

Week 11:
    *300mg testosterone per week

Week 12:
    *200mg testosterone per week
    *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
    *1.25mg of finasteride per day
    *.25mg of Arimidex every other day
    *100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
    *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
    *50mg of clomid every day

what do you think i wanted to use all of the precautions and not shut dwn my balls and stay away from the gyno well please get back to me and tell me what do u think

I like it but at week 12 that's your last test shot and test will still be inhibiting your balls for another three weeks after. So you need to keep your pct stack going for another 5 weeks id say

Comment

Originally posted by polo101 View Post
      hay whats up guys im a newbe to this, but i jst wanted some true help. i have been reading like crazy and i want 2 start a cycle wit somatrope and test now i read somenthing that made alot of sens to me but since im new almst anything make sense lol but any way this is my cycle Weeks 1-10:
      *500mg testosterone per week

Week 11:
      *300mg testosterone per week

Week 12:
      *200mg testosterone per week
      *1 tablet of clomid every day (50mg)

Week 13:
      *1.25mg of finasteride per day
      *.25mg of Arimidex every other day
      *100mg of clomid every day

Week 14:
      *1 quarter tablet of Arimidex every 3rd day (0.25mg)
      *50mg of clomid every day

what do you think i wanted to use all of the precautions and not shut dwn my balls and stay away from the gyno well please get back to me and tell me what do u think
      whats with all the drugs(fincar, clomid and adex)? why taper down your dosage of test?
      as MR I said you should start your PCT 3 weeks after last shot of test. For PCT I do use clomid but I also use nolvadex. If only using one I would choose nolvadex over clomid any day.

Comment

Rocket what does your PCT look like? how much clomid do you run.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
          Rocket what does your PCT look like? how much clomid do you run.
          40mgs nolva 100mgs clomid for 2 weeks
          20mgs nolva 50mgs clomid for 2 more weeks
          20mgs nolva 1 week (total 5 weeks)
          I also wait 3 weeks after last shot to start PCT most wait 2 weeks.
          I have had blood work done 2 weeks after and test levels were still over 1000.

Comment

its the newbie here

well first off i want 2 say thanks for responding so fast. you guys are great i think i might stick wit my dosage of about 500 of TEST E a week and run that all the way thru up to week 12 i was running all the drugs right out the gate so i wouldnt have any problems. i figure if you use the pre-cautions from the door then you wouldnt run into any. now as for the FINCAR it has been shown to inhibit 5alpha reductase from converting testosterone to DHT. Research has shown it to be highly effective in treating and preventing baldness and prostate enlargement. im also going to use a shampo for my hair also called NIZORAL its for my hair cause i dnt want to go bald lol now as for the gyno i was going to use ARIMIDAX this should stop it from ever coming about if i use it along with my first test e shot and run it all the way thru alongside it. now as for CLOMID i was gonna run that thru also so my balls wont shut down at all and to stop the shrink of the nuts and once my cycle ends my nuts would still be operational and not in a sleepy state if you follow me and then i would still keep alot of my gain and not loose as much and plus the fact of my nuts shrinking jst sounds crazy lol and as for the SAW PALMETTO helps prostate enlargement problem without altering PSA so i take that pre-caution also im also thinking about using some HGH SOMATROPE with the TEST E but im not going to stop the SAMATROPE untill the 6 month well let me knw again what yall think. thanks again

Comment

and i also have one more question do any of yall knw of a trusted site i dont want 2 get scammed out of my money

Comment

and i also have one more question do any of yall knw of a trusted site i dont want 2 get scammed out of my money
                You can't ask that shit on bro.

Comment

ok my bad i thought i give it a shot. well what do you think about my last post does it make sense to you

Comment

well first off i want 2 say thanks for responding so fast. you guys are great i think i might stick wit my dosage of about 500 of TEST E a week and run that all the way thru up to week 12 i was running all the drugs right out the gate so i wouldnt have any problems. i figure if you use the pre-cautions from the door then you wouldnt run into any. now as for the FINCAR it has been shown to inhibit 5alpha reductase from converting testosterone to DHT. Research has shown it to be highly effective in treating and preventing baldness and prostate enlargement. im also going to use a shampo for my hair also called NIZORAL its for my hair cause i dnt want to go bald lol now as for the gyno i was going to use ARIMIDAX this should stop it from ever coming about if i use it along with my first test e shot and run it all the way thru alongside it. now as for CLOMID i was gonna run that thru also so my balls wont shut down at all and to stop the shrink of the nuts and once my cycle ends my nuts would still be operational and not in a sleepy state if you follow me and then i would still keep alot of my gain and not loose as much and plus the fact of my nuts shrinking jst sounds crazy lol and as for the SAW PALMETTO helps prostate enlargement problem without altering PSA so i take that pre-caution also im also thinking about using some HGH SOMATROPE with the TEST E but im not going to stop the SAMATROPE untill the 6 month well let me knw again what yall think. thanks again
                    500mgs test E straight threw is a good idea. as far as the Fincar stuff thats fine as I can understand you wanting to keep your hair.
                    the Adex for gyno though I would not use. You dont even know if your prone to it yet. get nolvadex its cheep and keep it on hand if gyno pops up you can take the nolva to stop it.
                    Clomid will not keep your natty test from shutting down you will need to use HCG for that but 12 weeks of 500mgs i dont think you will need it.
                    GH is a great addition if you can find it. I love GH and wish I could afford the real USA stuff.

Comment

thanks

so ok walk me thru this. weeks 1-12 im taking test e 500mg with the fincar and i will have nova on hand ok and for my pct that should start 2 weeks after what exactly should i take and the amount thanks again jst trying to do this right i read so dam much but the info is better when its in mre simple form lol.

Comment

one more thing is there anything wrong with running the nolva all the way thru untill the last doy of my pct

Comment

or better yet what would b a good cycle or stack for me im 5'11 and 220 i will like to bulk up and get lean any suggestions
                          `

Comment

or better yet what would b a good cycle or stack for me im 5'11 and 220 i will like to bulk up and get lean any suggestions
                            `
                            Yup here ya go

500mgs test E for 12 weeks would be good you could even go 15 weeks
                            run your finastride stuff keep nolva on hand just in case gyno pops up.
                            wait 3 weeks after last injection then run this for PCT.
                            40mgs nolva 100mgs clomid for 2 weeks
                            20mgs nolva 50mgs clomid for 2 more weeks
                            20mgs nolva 1 week (total 5 weeks)

I assume this is your first cycle? If not you could add something like deca or EQ. even a kick start with dbol anadrol what ever you like

Comment

thanks

yeah this is my first cycle i have been wanting to do it for a while but the wife had a huge problem with it lol but any-way i want to add somenthing wit it cause i want to see my resaults i also want to take some stuff for acne so i wnt break the hell out like crazy do u knw of any im jst trying to cover all my bases and i also heard if u take bath in epson salt that helps also for the skin

Comment

Working...
                              X