SM'ers throw some knowledge this way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SM'ers throw some knowledge this way

OK fellow SM'ers. I started my first two week cycle of clen. Its 125mcg/ml and I started with .25 ml, which would be 31 mcg. Its been 5 hours since I took it and I'm amping like a mad man. How long does usually last? Also, can you suppl. this with ECA? or it is best avoided during the 2 week cycle? What about Yohimbe? I have been told to take it along with the clen, and I have been told to take it during the 2 week off cycle with ECA, but not with the clen. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks for helping out,
    Muddy

I hated the headachs that came with it,also I never took any eca stacks except on my 2 weeks off and I did it with t3 and gh but the clen was too much for me I had headaches ,sweats ,no sleep,and the fukin shakes,so I dropped it and just dieted harder,good luck and be safe and find your own dose that you can handle there is no set dose that a person should take.

Soda

Comment

I also have a liquid clen that is 125mcg/ml. I have built up to a dose of 75mcg in the morning, and then another 25mcg 'bump' in the afternoon....never any real problems. You might find yourself cramping in the gym if you don't drink enough water, but that's about the only bad side I've encountered.

Comment

Any thoughts on taking it with Yohimbe? Or should this be taken with ECA only?

Comment

I have always used ECA on the 2 wks off. I don't believe I could handle taking clen and eca at the same time.

Comment

Working...
          X