Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homemade Oil Based Winny - Your experience...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Oil Based Winny - Your experience...

Alright guys/gals, I got some winny powder, a kit, and made me some homemade OIL/Glycol based winny. I was able to make it with 100mg/per ml, which is kick ass in my opinion.

The question that I have is has anyone tried this and to what success? Since it is glycol based, does it take a lot longer to kick in vs. the water based? If so, then shots can administered twice a week.... or does it have to be once or every other day? Any help and opinons would be grateful.

CC

who's kit uses glycol????

The reason I first created winny/oil was to slow down the carrier absorbtion rate. the water would sometimes be absorbed faster than the wiiny leaving behind what I believe is crystaline deposits that hurt like hell..
    But it still should be taken ed or at least eod

WELL That and everyone told me it couldn't be done...LOL

Comment

I don't like to do water based conversions..
      to much chance of contamination leading to abscesses.

All my conversions are simple ba, oil and bb sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
        who's kit uses glycol????

The reason I first created winny/oil was to slow down the carrier absorbtion rate. the water would sometimes be absorbed faster than the wiiny leaving behind what I believe is crystaline deposits that hurt like hell..
        But it still should be taken ed or at least eod

WELL That and everyone told me it couldn't be done...LOL
        While the reate *might* be slowed - the effects are negligible as the ester ATTACHED to the steriod has ultimate authority on rate

Comment

Originally posted by Cornholio
          While the reate *might* be slowed - the effects are negligible as the ester ATTACHED to the steriod has ultimate authority on rate
          winny doesn't have an ester.
          But when a parent steroid does have one.. yes your correct.

Comment

Fuck man, I did my first shot in the delt yesterday, and it hurts like a bitch today, and I got a fever last night.... hope that this is a coincodence!

CC

Comment

I stold this , from people way smarter than me, you see where it talks about the discomfort right? LOL

Propylene glycol is made ether from glycerol reacted with NaOH or from propylene reacted with chlorine and s carbonate. Hence it’s not very toxic. This shit is used for everything. It is one of the lightest polyhydric alcohols. Fairly polar solvent than can dissolve most any powder. Used as a co solvent for just about anything. Drawbacks include discomfort injecting at high levels and poor viscosity for the MW. Not the most compatable with oil.

Comment

not all glycols are the same though. polyethylene glycol inst usually that painfull if at all. proylene glycol however, does hurt.

Comment

I got an infection from that shit.... now I am ingesting it. I don't know what caused it... maybe a bad injection.. who knows

CC

Comment

o/t BASS that girl is SMOKIN'!!!. Who is she?

Sorry, back to topic :p

Comment

Originally posted by The_Narcissist
                      o/t BASS that girl is SMOKIN'!!!. Who is she?

Sorry, back to topic :p
                      A friend.. Jennbflchick

Comment

Working...
                      X