ANABOLIC ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANABOLIC ST

fRIEND OF MINE GAVE ME A 20 ML VIAL OF ESTANOZOLOL 100MG PER CC. ITS OUTDATED SINCE FED,11 SO HE JUST GAVE IT TO ME. SAYS MADE IN AUSTRALIA THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN TAKEN DOWN. THE BOTTLE HAS A PICTRURE OF A DOG FLEXING HIS MUSCLES ON THE FRONT AND ITS ALL WRITTEN IN ESPANOL. SAYS FOR HORSES AND DOGS. iT LOOKS LIKE REAL WINNY JUST THE LAST BOTTLE I HAD WAS 50MG PER CC AND THIS IS 100 SO IT LOOKS THICKER. iF YOU LET IT SET FOR AWHILE ALL THE STUFF SETTLES IN THE BOTTOM LIKE REAL WINNY AND WHEN YOU SHAKE IT UP YOU GET THE MILKY LOOK LIKE IT SHOULD. ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LAB OR THIS PRODUCT?

Never heard of it. I sure as hell wouldnt inject it but you can drink it.

Comment

heard of it before, dont have much feedback though. def drink it if you use it.

Comment

i CAN'T POST THE LINK CAN I? bOARD RULES??????

Comment

no link and chill with the caps.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Winny_fake_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	945020

Here is a pic of the bottle I've read its great winny made in Australia and imported to mexico which explains the writing in espanol. Then of course I read some that said it was fake but you get that shit on any type of gear you google now a days. It taste like winny i've had before just never had the 100mg cc just the 50mg

Comment

well this is a pic of the 50mg but the bottles are indentical if 100mg or 50mg

Comment

Just thought I would refresh this see if anybody new on here has used this stuff. Still have it and haven't used any of it. Was wanting to run some winny this summer with my test/tren I'm planning. Shit looks so real and tastes real too just a stronger taste than the 50mg I've had from my vet. I thought about just dumping the shit in the trash but my curiousity gets the best of me like I said a dab on the tounge tastes right on.

Comment

just gotta try it bro

Comment

You are fine drinking it.

Comment

Isn't the efficacy reduced somewhat by ingesting vs injecting? I thought I read a study on that since I've been out.

Comment

Originally posted by auri View Post
                        Isn't the efficacy reduced somewhat by ingesting vs injecting? I thought I read a study on that since I've been out.
                        People say there is no difference. I would think the stomach acids would would eat up some of it and/or by injection has something to do with bypassing the liver as to how its broken down thus making it more effective than drinking it. Something like that lol

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                          well this is a pic of the 50mg but the bottles are indentical if 100mg or 50mg
                          I have seen some legit versions of this product so very good chance its real. Try it orally stacked with some additional testosterone.

Comment

Working...
                          X