t3 help !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• t3 help !

hey guys i am taking t3 at 125 mcg/ed witrh 100 mg prop and 100 mg winny !

is it better to take t3 all at once or like the way i am doing it !

8:00 am - 1 tab
    12:00 pm - 1 tab
    3 pm - 1 tab
    6 pm - 1 tab
    before bed - 1 tab

2. i am takign slin at 5iu in mornign after cardio and 10 iu afte workout. now with all this excess glycogen being stored, wont it make it hard for t3 to burn fat since it goes to the glycogen stores ?

depends.....the half life is so that once a day is fine, but most get a massive headach is dos isnt divided

Comment

it should be split evenly through out the day just to keep the levels steadier , T3 will work with slin , it increases metabolism resulting in increased celluar activity ,(a more rapid utilization of carbs fats and proteins )

Comment

I take all of mine first thing in the morning because you won't sleep for shit if you take them too late...

Comment

I split it 2x a day. 125mcg? Thats a lot

Comment

I have ran t3 a good few times and I have found half when I wake up and half when I go to bed works best for me. It has a 2 1/2 day half life though. See if it works for you.

Ironfist- I have never had problems sleeping when taking pm doses, but t3 usually makes me tired all the time ayways.

Comment

yeah 125 mcg is alot, dont think im losing muscle though !

actually, im running 100 mg prop, 100 mg winny (tabs), 5 iu slin after cardio, 10 iu slin after workout. down from 21% bf to 13.5%. 2 weeks left !

Comment

Slin and cutting is very counterproductive.

Comment

Umm

Tell that to Ronnie Coleman. I have a good friend on this board actually who diets all the fucking time and he looked great while doing both. You just have to know what your doing and it can work in your favor......Right B-Lean?

Comment

I have been splitting it up 2x a day....75mcg each

Comment

Working...
                    X