Winnie vs Var real world exp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winnie vs Var real world exp.

Can someone explain the different actions of Var as opposed to winnie. I`m interested in real world experiance. From reading different profiles they seem similar.

I know var is a bit spendy but is it worth it

In otherwords what is each best suited for?

Example: Strength and lean muscle growth of each. Is one more toxic to the liver than the other? Sides of each?
    What are they best suited for.

I found Var at a "reasonable" price and would like to know the pro`s and cons of each? I`m older than most and the joint pain I hear about Winnie is kind of a turn-off.

Both seem similar in profiles I`ve read except Var seems to have an edge in muscle developement.

Someone please in laymans term indicate the differences for me.

Are they run similar lenghts? what about comparable doses?
    I see many run Winnie at 50ED what about Var at optimum(sp) dosage?

Help me out Bro`s. Skoooool me. Thanks DOUBLE J

Either i having "deja vous" or you also posted this on AR

or maybe im just going crazy

Comment

Its deja vu all over again

Comment

P.S. does this make me a HO?

Comment

These are my thoughts.

I love winny. I do not really have a big problem with the joint pain but i make sure and have 2500-3000 mgs of glucosamine+chrondoitn ed while on winny.

i have better pumps on winny than var.
          i gain more lean mass on winny than i did var.
          i have more endurance on winny than var.
          Var seems to cut me up a bit more than winny.
          var is more gentile on my hairline than winny.
          winny affects my peepee more than var (in negative way)
          i seem to have better strength on var than winny

an 8 week cycle of winny (50mgs zambons EOD) costs me about $250
          an 8 week cycle of var (30mgs ED) costs me close to $400

those are my experiences. others may have different results.

Comment

PeePee????

I have never done Winny.

I have done Oxandrin.

Used for 3 weeks.

Gained about 4 pounds

Gave me a leaner/harder look

Shut me down hard

After 2nd weeks, libido shot, could not keep a hard on.

Liver started in with some pings.

Comment

Left this off, sorry

I weigh 190lb 5'9"

20 mg BTG a day

10 mg A.M.

10 mg P.M.

Comment

you got liver pings off 20mg/day? wow, were you taking any liver protectants?

Comment

thought id bump this to the top, good info Tinfish, anyone else have any comparisons??

Comment

well, I am sure but there must have been some other reason for 20mg of anavar giving iamcnd liver "pings" . . .
                    I have done a heap more 17aa's than that at once and not had any liver probs. . .did you have any pre-existing problems with your liver iamcnd?

winstrol in my book is a much more potent drug for strength gains. I have done both and in my experience it is just not financially feasable for most guys to run anavar at a dose that is high enough to get good gains. . .whereas winstrol will give great gains at just EOD shots. . .

Comment

so would it be accurate to say that if the sides dont bother you then winny would be the choice? and if the price is no concern then anavar would be the one?

Comment

I am interested in this as well.

bump.

Comment

One thing: I have read reports that claim var stimulates collegen synthesis. Moreover, the new collegen tends to be more crosslinked and stronger than normal. Other AS that promote stronger tendons include boldenone, nandrolone, and methenolone (primo). Test actually cuts the production of collegen in half at supraphysiological doses. The article claimed that "this is where you get men with the musculature of a gorrilla and the tendons of a 90 yr old man".

According to the article, winny promotes larger yet weaker/less elastic tendons that are more prone to rupture (less crosslinking).

I already have some pre-existing tendon issues and have been too scared to ever try winny because of that.

Any thoughts from experienced bros on the tendon issue?

Comment

where did you read the study on that, I would be interested to see it. . .Deca etc make the joints feel better because they load the area with more water and so it is just transient relief in those cases. I personally have not had any joint problems with winstrol when I have taken it so I can't comment on that myself.

Comment

Originally posted by LARGELI
                              so would it be accurate to say that if the sides dont bother you then winny would be the choice? and if the price is no concern then anavar would be the one?
                              I think that it is a personal thing with each individual to tell you the truth. . .some guys will rave about winny and others hate it. . .not that many have taken anavar so it is hard to get a lot of feedback on that as compaired to stuff like deca, eq, wintrol and the more common high anabolics.
                              My solution: do winstrol for 4 weeks and then switch to anavar and see which you feel better on!
                              :)

Comment

Working...
                              X