halo experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• halo experiences?

anyone care to share their experiences with this drug? dosage, duration, stack, how much you liked it, and did you run any therapy afterwards.
    been readin lots on it lately and im interested. probably wont try it for a long time if ever .

aggression and makes you very hard and strong.

Comment

30-50mgs a day will keep you strong and hard with little to no water retention. Really no need to use it until pre-contest, stick with Anadrol or Dbol until about two weeks before your show. The Halos will keep you from muscle wasting while your diet gets extreme and your carb depleting.

Comment

Re: halo experiences?

Originally posted by FTC
        dosage, duration, stack, how much you liked it, and did you run .
        About 20mg to 30mg ed for no more than a month.

Comment

I used 20mgs a for 4 weeks and became an aggriessive mofo, got into fights with peole and my dad. I had to stop it cause not only heath but relationships with people and I was becoming pretty mean.:confused:

Comment

how compareable is the aggression from halo to tren? how keepable are the strength gains?

Comment

what names is halo called.

Comment

Originally posted by smallbutgrowin
                what names is halo called.
                halotestin
                Fluoxymesterone...is its chemical name

halo is much more mood altering than fina

and like dg said 20-30mgs for several weeks, very potent, very toxic....not a beginner roid

Comment

Made me a complete lunatic when I tried it. If you have a temper already, probably the worst possible AAS you could use....an assault charge waiting to happen on that stuff!

Comment

I plan on giving it a run one of these days.

Comment

Working...
                    X