Nutropin Depot??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutropin Depot??

Thinking about giving this product a try, I hear very good things. Im interested in the 22.5mg kits. So that means 2.25iu release per day correct? Is that 1 shot per month or split up in 2? What is the average dosage? Any help is apricaited. thanks
    Last edited by Bouncer; 10-30-03, 12:17 PM.

bump for doom, goliath, jyzza, or any other GH guru.

Comment

I believe ironmaster posted that he liked it He shot one every three weeks and was using other GH as well to bring his total up a bit. but you would have to ask him for the exact details.

Comment

come on guys. BUMP!!!

Comment

Re: Nutropin Depot??

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          Thinking about giving this product a try, I hear very good things. I'm interested in the 22.5mg kits. So that means 2.25iu release per day correct? Is that 1 shot per month or split up in 2? What is the average dosage? Any help is appreciated. thanks

Yes, the 22.5mg kit will deliver a minimum of 2.25iu's per day. In reality, closer to 3.0 iu's, since all kits are overdosed. Clearly stated in the PI. One 1.5 ml shot every 4 weeks with the 22.5mg kit and the 18mg kit is best every three weeks. Ironmaster uses the depot with only one shot. He does not use the short acting Hgh in conjunction with the depot all the time. As needed basis or would like a little more "Kick" out of the hgh.

I have been on the depot for close to 2 years now. Mostly on the 18mg kit due to the fact I tollerate it better than the 22.5mg kit.

There is nothing like it in the world. Once you get hooked, you'll never look back.

Comment

I have done 3 22.5mg kits.....as far as I know Ironmaster would use 2ius of normal HGH in the 3rd week on top of the Depo untill the 4th week......I also feel that it will release a bit more then 3ius of GH in the first few days......,at least that what happend w/ me........I did like it just because I didn't have to put up w/ daily injections.....it does come w/ 22g or is it 21g needle.......but it doesn't hurt, it just seems big..lol....

Comment

How good is Nutropin as far as fat burning capabilities vs the others like Jintropin.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
              IntensityX

Comment

Re: Re: Nutropin Depot??

Originally posted by Miracle Man
                Yes, the 22.5mg kit will deliver a minimum of 2.25iu's per day. In reality, closer to 3.0 iu's, since all kits are overdosed. Clearly stated in the PI. One 1.5 ml shot every 4 weeks with the 22.5mg kit and the 18mg kit is best every three weeks. Ironmaster uses the depot with only one shot. He does not use the short acting Hgh in conjunction with the depot all the time. As needed basis or would like a little more "Kick" out of the hgh.

I have been on the depot for close to 2 years now. Mostly on the 18mg kit due to the fact I tollerate it better than the 22.5mg kit.

There is nothing like it in the world. Once you get hooked, you'll never look back.
                thanks. also, is it the same injection procedure ie. Sup Q??

Comment

yes...same thing...but you can do it also 2 other places....if I find the directions that come w/ it I'll scann them on here....

Comment

Originally posted by jyzza
                    yes...same thing...but you can do it also 2 other places....if I find the directions that come w/ it I'll scann them on here....
                    thanks

Comment

you can do a sub q inject anywhere you can get a good pinch of skin...

Comment

Working...
                      X