TRAVELING WITH HGH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRAVELING WITH HGH?

:retard: Anyone have experience getting H safely onto a plane? Or should I wait and then mail it to destination? Don't want it taken away :noo: Thanks

Originally posted by NICKMAN View Post
    :retard: Anyone have experience getting H safely onto a plane? Or should I wait and then mail it to destination? Don't want it taken away :noo: Thanks
    how long you gone. if you are a week or under then you ont even notice being off.

I have a friend that has a diebetic kit that holds vial cold and slin pinz he took right on plane
    me I wouldnt even chance the head ache

Comment

Wouldn't take the chance.

Comment

I think RUI has that cool little bag that you can buy for $25.00. But like you said, may not be worth it if they find it, they'll keep it. Probably gonna mail it there, be safer. Thanks men.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKMAN View Post
          I would just take some time off. Resume when you return. It wont hurt you unless your going to be gone for a long period or your in training for a comp.

Comment

Working...
          X