Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here British Dragon url if needed...

thought I'd up my post count.
    Maybe add to favs as a reference on product line.
    http://www.britishdragon.com/

d-bol, a-bombs, and winny 50mg's (I think thats right)

they even make a 50 mg Parabolan tab, there orange strange they don't have d-bols or listed?

I see the yellow winny's come in 5mg 10mg and 50mg dosages!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DangerousGround; 08-10-03, 10:28 PM.

I didnt see any winny on the website. Saw the var pouches with 50 ten mg pills. Anyone know what the avg. $ is for the pouches? At 40mgs/day one would need about six pouches. I hope the pouches are like 75 bucks a piece...that'd be sweet.

Comment

Good ole BD. best orals ever IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        Good ole BD. best orals ever IMO.
        The packaging and presentation are top notch. If the potency is decent and the dosing is accurate, youve got a winner.

Comment

Pharmaceutical Name: Stanabol

click any image for larger view

Chemical name: Stanozolol
          Chem. Abstr. Name:
          17alpha-Methyl-2'H-5alpha-androst-2- -eno(3,2-c)pyrazol-17beta-ol
          Molecular Formula: C21H32N2O
          Molecular Weight: 328.5

Product Description

Anabolic steroids such as stanozolol are synthetic derivatives of the male hormone testosterone. Stanozolol has a pronounced anabolic effect with fewer masculinizing side effects than testosterone or some other synthetic anabolic steroids. Anabolic steroids are used in stimulating appetite and increasing weight gain, strength, and vigor. They should be used as a part of an overall program with other supportive and nutritional therapies.

Stanabol 5 mg
          Indications:
          Appetite stimulation, increased muscle mass, increased bone density, increased red blood cells.

Stanabol 50 mg

Presentation:

5 mg tablets are yellow hexangonal tablet with a score on one side and plain on the reverse, sealed in foil pouches of 250 tablets of 5 mg.

50 mg tablets are yellow hexangonal tablet with a score on one side and '50' imprinted on the reverse side, sealed in foil pouches of 100 tablets of 50 mg.

Comment

thanks for clearing that up, DG, I guess I missed it because they rename everything. What is their test made of, anybody know?

Comment

Originally posted by Whoa Dude
              thanks for clearing that up, DG, I guess I missed it because they rename everything. What is their test made of, anybody know?
              raw powders from china bro..
              I never even knew they carried injectables..

Comment

Working...
              X