Denkall Cypriotest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denkall Cypriotest

Does anybody know if the Cypriotest is high in BA like the T400. Im trying to avoid the intense pain t400 causes, and have the choice to either use Sydgroup 200mg cyp or Denkalls Cypriotest 250. Anyone with Cypriotest experiences please let me know if it is anything like T400. Thanks.

Huh,

There is no pain like t400. I like the 2cc Sydgroup Cyp w/1cc Cypiotest mixed in one pin. Guess who B-Lean? SR:moon:

Comment

What your crazy ass considers pain is probably a lot different than mine. I guess we will see tomorrow, Hopefully Ill be able to move my arms. Its good to see you on the board ShawnRay.
      Last edited by B-Lean; 08-10-03, 11:06 PM.

Comment

T400 I got went smooth as hell :) No pain at all

Comment

I

hope you cant move your arms so, I can catch up! How do you wipe your ass with those bastards? Your girl or that cat costing you 2k? Ill take a set of those and some of your veins as well....Thanks, SR

Comment

You are making me blush...LOL

Comment

QV cyp 200. no pain at all.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                QV cyp 200. no pain at all.
                agreed, next best thing to testex cyp

Comment

I think quality-vet is loosing some of its "quality." This is why I tried Cypriotest. I have not used Testex in years so I really dont remember how good it was. However, the Cypriotest is a little painfull, not like T400, but my shoulders are little sore, so I may switch to Sydgroup, there EQ is great, and Ive heard that so is their Cyp.

Thanks for the feedback guys,
                  B-lean

Comment

unless you are running test only just cut your test with whatever else you are using [ eq,deca,etc. ] this will help considerably on the LIMP factor of the test

Comment

Originally posted by B-Lean
                      I think quality-vet is loosing some of its "quality." This is why I tried Cypriotest. I have not used Testex in years so I really dont remember how good it was. However, the Cypriotest is a little painfull, not like T400, but my shoulders are little sore, so I may switch to Sydgroup, there EQ is great, and Ive heard that so is their Cyp.

Thanks for the feedback guys,
                      B-lean
                      QV is as good as it always has been.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        QV is as good as it always has been.
                        bro dont beat around the bush tell us what you really mean:D

Comment

I just got a bottle of the denkell cyp 250 I will post pics later

Comment

Originally posted by BigSoda
                            I just got a bottle of the denkell cyp 250 I will post pics later
                            Im thinking of giving it a go around next time, QV and Denkall are so damn close in quality ya just cant go wrong

Comment

Working...
                            X