Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulking

just have a quick question:
    I have 15 anadrol 50mg, what I'm looking to do is a cycle of those and then hit it with some winn and test. I know I should use test with the a-bombs. Can some assit me with the correct amount and a good cycle with these and the best type of test too as well.

Appreciate any type of help
    thanks
    :D

will this be your first cycle?

Comment

An anadrol alone cycle is like sucking tit through a sweater. Like Goliath asked, please give some stats & cycle history. More often than not 100mgs ED of Anadrol is effective, which means you have enough for a week. So you're better off saving them until you get some more.

Comment

I've already done a cycle of anadrol. orignally I did alone (i know dumb dumb) i had 50 and now 15 remaining I've gained 15lbs of muscle I guess but looking to cut.
        thanks

Comment

Your diet is the factor which determines bulking or cutting... not so much the drugs you choose.

Comment

Diet will definitely be the key factor here...... But also, if you are going to use test, I would use one that causes less bloat, and probably use arimi too.....

Comment

I just got off of an A 50 Test 400 cycle. It will work ok with Test Enant. I did 400mg a week for 9 weeks and 7 weeks of A 50 @ 50mg per day. I gained 21lbs. Went from 173 to 194lbs.

Will find out Friday how much muscle/fat gained in the cycle by a hydortest. I started out @ 11.298%bf

Comment

if your gonna run some test with anadrol go with 400-500mgs of test. Good gains out of it.

Comment

You hit it on the gnat's ass with that one juice!!!!! :D

Comment

Working...
                  X