Dammit cycle is over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit cycle is over

I feel like shit now, my cycle ended last week and im about to start post cycle in a couple of days from now. I feel like shit now, maybe mentally, I feel small and week now. I wish I could have stayed longer maybe 20 weeks but fuck it I chose 10. Next time I plan to do a longer and stack more roids into it.:(

ahhh...10 weeks is just enough time to start seeing good results from your cycle! how many have you done bro? You may want to stretch the next one out to 16-20 weeks...

Comment

you might just be small and week ? :D

i like 12-16 weeks as well just get great reuslts around week ten and on

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
        ahhh...10 weeks is just enough time to start seeing good results from your cycle! how many have you done bro? You may want to stretch the next one out to 16-20 weeks...
        this was my 3rd one brother, went up from 210 to 230. I did a test and dbol cycle. 600mgs a week of test and 50mgs a day of dbol. I wiegh myself last night and lost 3 pounds. I just feel like shit when something like that happens to me.

Next cycle I plan to do dbol, test, and eq for 20 weeks.

Dbol: 50mgs/ed 4 weeks

Test: 600-800 mgs week 20 weeks

EQ: 600mgs week 20 weeks

Comment

hell man, 17-20lbs in 10 weeks is good! no need to be upset about it...the 3 lbs was probably just water anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
            hell man, 17-20lbs in 10 weeks is good! no need to be upset about it...the 3 lbs was probably just water anyhow.

yeah good gains bro, i really didnt gain any body fat. Mucles just got bigger and solid, pics should be up this wek or next week. I had some old ones from fg at 205lbs, i will put before and after ones. But for post cycle im gonna do Nolvadex cause thats all I have.:D

Comment

This is why is dont go off. lol. I couldnt deal with comming off.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                This is why is dont go off. lol. I couldnt deal with comming off.
                thats what im gonna hhave to do brother, i dont never wanna shrink. Fuck it im aiming for 260 by next cycle and then cutting that up to see how good i look if not i'll go 270-280 and then cut up. Cause im never happy.

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                  thats what im gonna hhave to do brother, i dont never wanna shrink. Fuck it im aiming for 260 by next cycle and then cutting that up to see how good i look if not i'll go 270-280 and then cut up. Cause im never happy.
                  Funny you should say that..... Cause everytime I set a goal, as I approach that goal, I set a new goal because I am never happy..... No matter how big I get, I still want to be bigger......

Comment

Yeah I hate posts cycle... I always lose so much weight...damn ectomorphic body. Thats why Im staying on for mabey a year....

Does me no good to spend 3-400 dollars to gains 15-20 pounds...and then lose 8-10 of them post cycle.

400 mg a week until i decide to quit for me =-]

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrawulf
                      Yeah I hate posts cycle... I always lose so much weight...damn ectomorphic body. Thats why Im staying on for mabey a year....

Does me no good to spend 3-400 dollars to gains 15-20 pounds...and then lose 8-10 of them post cycle.

400 mg a week until i decide to quit for me =-]

I dont mind the price for roids for me cause it aint alot. I usalyy spend like 70-100 bucks for my cycles. The thing that gets to me is all the hard work and dedication bro, everyting i worked so hard for and waking up early to eat and get protein in me and then losing some pounds. That is sad. Im just never too happy with my size.:D

Comment

This is the exact reason why steroids are mentally addicting. This happens to many people when they come off. Just try to make the best of the scenario and keep on working out hard!

Comment

Well,

since i never come off I am lost in this post but, you did gain a good amount of weight. Stay focused and you will keep a lot of it or better yet do slin while you are off!

Comment

Working...
                          X