For those who have used tren ace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who have used tren ace

I started a Test cyp cycle (500mg/week) 21 days ago. 7 days ago, I got my hands on some tren ace and i had never used it before. I know people dont recommend such harsh compounds when starting aas but this isnt my first cycle,just my first cycle in years. Anyway, my question is, how quickly does tren ace "kick in" for most? i know its a quick ester but in all honesty,i dont know how quick the bodybuilding definition is. im doing 100mg m/w/saturday with my test cyp 250mg in the same shot on saturday and wednesday. I appreciate any feedback

I have found tren acetate to start around 1.5-2 weeks from first injection I was pinning everyday and my strength went through the roof within a 2 week period

Comment

Tren is a powerful drug. If you are in tune with your body you will feel fuller, tighter, and harder within 5-7 days.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan
        Tren is a powerful drug. If you are in tune with your body you will feel fuller, tighter, and harder within 5-7 days.
        Not sure you have to be in tune. Lol tren will give results to a donkey. Lol

Comment

haha

Comment

appreciate all the feedback...i am entering week 2 of it and week for of test, so everything should be kicking in all at once i guess

Comment

You will see and feel it pretty quickly...usually within 10-12 days with TREN ACE. I normally start getting insomnia by day 5.

Comment

i havent experienced any insomnia...this may be a naive question or inexperienced, but with tren, does it continually get more effective or does the drug taper off almost like a plateau effect? like i said, i have no experience with it before, just off of what i have researched and the 8 days of first hand experience i have

Comment

Your body will adapt like other steroids.

Comment

i just split up the 500mg into 2 250mg sticks per week. which isnt a problem because I just add the 100mg (1 cc) in with the cyp on those days and monday is my tren only day. so far so good ..knock on wood.. i am anxious to see how i respond to the whole cycle over the next 3-4 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                      So what exactly is your cycle? Tren ACE is needed either ED or EOD. But for you EOD and mon wed fri is a great set up. Cyp or Enan can be taken every 7 to 10 days.
                      12 weeks of test cyp 500mg/week
                      Week 3-9 Tren Ace 100 mg EOD

My pin days are monday(100mg tren),wednesday (250mg cyp/100mg tren),saturday(250mg cyp/100mg tren)..its basically just like mmwf but sat/mon/wed...i started my cycle on a saturday for those who are curious about the inject days.not to mention,those days work best for me anyway

Comment

Loved tren. Fantastic hormone.

Comment

everyone responds diferently. don't over think when the compounds kick in etc. enjoy the ride. get everything else in order. rest,routines, diet actually training harder and you should be good.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Oh ok I see now. Yea those shot days are not bad at all. What I do see being an issue is your short term of tren; just 6wks? Do you not have enough? Essentially you'll be doing 4wks or so with tren by the time it kicks in.

I think an 8wk or even 10wk for a 1st time user isn't harsh. Just my opinion; good luck.
                            Accessibility isnt the issue.just where i read, they say to do around a 6 week run of it for 1st time users,and recommend to come off before you come off test so you dont completely crash. I can certainly extend the run of tren, just didnt know if was the safe option (safe being relative of course)

Comment

i agree with rado. do at least 8 weeks.

you wont want to come off at 6 weeks because you will still be seeing positive changes.

i am thinking of giving tren a try again. bout to start a thread on it actually.

Comment

Working...
                              X