No announcement yet.

Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is tht with tapering off or just at 1.25?

Comment

lol. when the gyno goes away you start to taper off. there is no set amount of time. could be 3 weeks could be 2 months.

Comment

Just got my letro :) gonna start tomorrow at 1.25mgs/d and drop the nolvadex.

Comment

Shpuld i get on a natural test booster while on letro or no

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada View Post
            Shpuld i get on a natural test booster while on letro or no
            absolutely not.

your love for these "test boosters" is what has got you in this position.

Comment

Bouncer-No yea i read tht with letro my body will naturally do tht. So i read tht u taper up going .25ml on the forst day then .5 next until u get to 2.5ml/d should i do this but only go up to 1.25ml and stay there or go up to 2.5?

Comment

1.25 the whole time until you taper down at the end.

Comment

Alright thanks bro ill do tht and keep updating.

Comment

Ive been on letro at 1.25 for two days and i feel like my gyno is getting worse does it take a while for the letro to kck in or should i up the dosage?

Comment

Originally posted by Glotonada
                      Ive been on letro at 1.25 for two days and i feel like my gyno is getting worse does it take a while for the letro to kck in or should i up the dosage?
                      Takes at least 2 weeks.

Comment

Alright so ive been on letro for alittle over a week and my gyno appears to have dissapeared almost completely if not completely. I plan on finishing this week at 1.25ml/d and then starting at .5 next week. What do u guys think is it too soon or is it ok. Should i b on it longer?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          Takes at least 2 weeks.
                          It appears tht my gyno is gone could this be?

Comment

First you say your gyno is getting worse a week ago and now its completely gone. Lol. You sure this isn't some mental issue you are having bro? Sure you ever had gyno?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              First you say your gyno is getting worse a week ago and now its completely gone. Lol. You sure this isn't some mental issue you are having bro? Sure you ever had gyno?
                              I know bro. No i think it got worse cuz i stopped using the nolva once i started the letro amd i read tht the letro doesnt kick in until a day or so after so tht might have been it. But ive been using letro amd its beem working very well i can hardly feel any bump under and the sensitivity is gone. So should i finish this week and then taper down to .5 mgs? Also for how long should i stay at .5? And whats afterwards to prevent estrogen rebound?

Comment

Stay on for another week and slowly taper of.

Comment

Working...
                                X