BAC Water? Whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAC Water? Whats the deal?

All the research sites use to carry BAC water. Cant find the shit anywhere now. WTF?

Speak to rui they used to have it, ask them

Comment

they all use to have it. apparently you need an RX for fucken water now?

Comment

How did you search it dumbass? I just typed bacteriastatic water in to google search box and this what I found. :slap:

Amazon.com: bacteriostatic water

Comment

Goole search results.

bacteriostatic water - Google Search

Comment

i am specifically wondering why the research sites aren't selling it anymore.

Comment

Maybe out of stock?

Comment

Rx now. Harder to get. Pricier to.

Comment

how is it rx now since you can order from amazon as many as you want?

Comment

My bad beast. Now rx in canada where I use to get it

Comment

Have you tried it beast or are you only going by the fact they carry it? Maybe you need a script for it? I dunno, seems to be some debate now about needing a script for bac water now. All I know is all research places use to carry it and now it seems a bit scarce.

Comment

I just did the check out until the last step but didn't complete the order since I don't need any yet. Didn't ask for anything special. :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          they all use to have it. apparently you need an RX for fucken water now?
                          I have seen it on Amazon,,Ebay and a few research sites still have some but it is a 'script item thats why some people quit carrying it. If you look at a bottle of BAC water it says RX on the label.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                            i am specifically wondering why the research sites aren't selling it anymore.
                            you were right the first time it is script. research sites are not selling due to they are grey area anyways.
                            this info comes from a good guy/friend that I tried to order some from his research site and he was out so I asked and this was what he told me.

Comment

Has it always been script or is this something new?

Comment

Working...
                              X