Tren Ace & Test Pro cycle please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    Simple=Test....now tuck your tail and run...As if you have ANY experience other than reading on google and this board on what to take or do? Enlighten me son...
    Lmfao

Comment

Exactly...Now stfu and get ready for your night out...
      Righteous

Comment

B i can see you still got your loyal sidekick rado :gaydo::rofl:

but as far as the cycle goes id have to agree with them, auri. Test should always be used solo first cycle to understand what how the compound reacts to your body, since test is almost always going to be the base of any cycle you run. Wouldnt want him to run off scared after hitting a wall with the tren sides, and he wouldnt know how to differentiate between whats causing it.

Comment

I think theyre calling it life partners nowadays

:thumup:

BAM!

lol

Comment

te digo...

Comment

take your mexican shit and go to some spanish forum.

Comment

T'was I that first said tren turned me into a nasty person on here. Its very potent and is far too easily thrown in the mix. Some people claim to get no sides off it and maybe they don't or are too ignorant to notice. Personally I wouldn't want to share a house with someone on it. Either way I totally age bouncers and rado s comments above and would totally dissuade a first time user from going near it.

Comment

Lol my wife says" is that the stuff that makes you cough?" God bless her.

Comment

Isn't this how your misses feels about you right now:thumup::rofl:
                    Lol yeah probably

Comment

Working...
                    X