Dr. upping my dose hopefully

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr. upping my dose hopefully

I went to my doc yesterday for my bi-weekly test injection and finally he ordered more bloodwork so im sure he will increase my dose i have been on 1/2 cc every other week for like 8 weeks so just to be sure i waited like 13 days after last pin to get bloodwoork done will let everyone know the results today when i get them he ordered total test only

yea, i agree with rado. dont get your hopes up bro

Comment

A sports docter. I will start looking thanks rado, Bouncer im keeping my fingers crossed but definitely not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by justinwayne View Post
        A sports docter. I will start looking thanks rado, Bouncer im keeping my fingers crossed but definitely not holding my breath.
        Good luck to you and keep us posted on your results.

Comment

I have to wait till Monday to get the results back i had to work late friday. I will definitely post when i find out im hoping total test was 100 or so i waited 13 days after last shot

Comment

I didn't realize that you're from Indiana. You should just stop working out and eat donuts like me. Or frozen custard.

Comment

Originally posted by auri
              I didn't realize that you're from Indiana. You should just stop working out and eat donuts like me. Or frozen custard.
              You and your god damn custard. Fucken strange bird you are

Comment

Square Donuts hell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

You and your god damn custard. Fucken strange bird you are
                  It's a confectionary fucking delight. Though I haven't had any since 04. I miss it. A lot.

Comment

Alright so i went and picked up my labs today and my total test was 264.9ng/dl. When I first started TRT 500 was the goal the dr had in mind for me so hopefully he will up my dose. I know it will only be 1cc biweekly uping it from 1/2cc but hey better than a kick in the dick

Comment

Yeah, push him into a filing cabinet and tell him what's up! Lol

Comment

So i went in for my shot yesterday and i told the doc he told me to remind him about upping my dose (he didnt really ) the docter is pretty old anyway he went along with it like he didnt want me to know he forgot lol. Unfortunately he only added 1/4 cc putting me at 3/4 cc stingy bastard i think hes keeping it for himself lol ow well better than nothing

Comment

You just seem young to have low numbers? Anyway, 50% increase is pretty decent. How do you feel so far?

Comment

Actually i feel great ive been training like a mofo and i think i finally have my diet in check i havent lost any poundage but my clothes fit better and my arms and chest have swelled up nicely so all in all i am happy god bless aas

Comment

I was at 264 because i waited till the 14 th day to get blood drawn i think if i had gone sooner it would have been higher but that is just my bro science thinking am i wrong on this

Comment

Working...
                              X