X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denkal Test 400 stack

weeks 1-4: oral anadrol
    weeks 4-8: tren 1 cc twice a week
    weeks 3-8: A-HD (estro blocker/natty test booster/anti-aromatase)
    weeks 8-12: oral winny
    weeks 1-12: denkal test 400 1cc twice a week

... originally i was planning on starting my off cycle after the 12th week but i havent had any problems yet and i'm thinking about continuing but i'm not so sure if thats a smart idea. I really want to stay on, any advice? I gained 25lbs of mass and im shredded down to 6% body fat. I want another 10lbs of muscle.

Originally posted by sharks
    weeks 1-4: oral anadrol
    weeks 4-8: tren 1 cc twice a week
    weeks 3-8: A-HD (estro blocker/natty test booster/anti-aromatase)
    weeks 8-12: oral winny
    weeks 1-12: denkal test 400 1cc twice a week

... originally i was planning on starting my off cycle after the 12th week but i havent had any problems yet and i'm thinking about continuing but i'm not so sure if thats a smart idea. I really want to stay on, any advice? I gained 25lbs of mass and im shredded down to 6% body fat. I want another 10lbs of muscle.
    Tren for only 4 weeks an starting it week 4 makes 0 sense and will just be a waste of money. Should be run weeks 1-10. Get yourself a real estrogen blocker like nolvadex instead of the a-Hd crap. Everything else looks fine.

Comment

Same points. Is that tren ace or enan? Neither fit with the schedule you have.

Comment

the tren was trembolona qv100... i only threw it in cuz i had a vial of it lying around so figured why not... and i dont wanna take nolvadex until my of offcycle i just took the a-hd because i know the anadrol has a stupid amount of sides...but definately nolvadex when coming off... I wanna know if i should continue with the t400 and maybe add dbol for another 4 weeks or just start my off cycle?...

Comment

yes it was a enan

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Probably enan due to one injection a week.
            He stated twice a week, hence the confusion.

Comment

Working...
            X