HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH

This is a two part post. The first part is; i placed an order and was tracking it from the company through USPS, it has been "In Bound" to customs since 8 Nov. Should I consider it as being seized? I have received no notification from either USPS or Customs. I have contacted the originator and USPS and all they can provide is "it is still with Customs".

Second part - I have been looking into Kigtropin....yes I am going to try and order again. I found it for a better price than what I had paid for "Blue Tops". Appreciate any insight on these questions.

yea its seized. you will get a seizure letter or depending on how big the order is, a knock at your door.

you dont really ask any question in the second part so not sure what you are trying to say there.

Comment

The order was small, only a couple of kits. In the second part I was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried Kigtropin, I realize it is almost all the same, however, some has better results than others.

Is it true that most parcels seized are of the smaller variety?

Thank for the response.

Comment

Originally posted by LDODON View Post
        The order was small, only a couple of kits. In the second part I was wondering if anyone has heard of or tried Kigtropin, I realize it is almost all the same, however, some has better results than others.

Is it true that most parcels seized are of the smaller variety?

Thank for the response.
        Ordering over seas is just crazy IMO. Packs get caught up to much sources go bad to easy ect. saying that you will get a customs letter or knock on the door like bouncer said. I wouldnt realy worrie about the knock on the door as its been so long already.

second part yes i would get/buy Kigtropin way before a generic blue top. I have some Kigs but not used yet. I have a few buddys that say they are good to go. But I still would not order internantional.

Comment

A couple kits= a letter. Go to your mailbox, throw away the letter.

Many suggest changing ordering address after a seizure. I have had shit seized and continued ordering to same address but if you want to be sure your addy isn't flagged I'd change addy's.

Kigtropins are good. Not nearly as strong as pharma GH but prob best bang for the buck IMO.

Good luck.

Comment

No prices on here brotha. You should delete your last post.

Comment

Good lookin' out - New guys...

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X