Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running Test Enanthate for long periods

Guys,

I have about 15ml left of tren ace and prop. And about 50ml of test e.

Could I run 500mgs of test e weekly for equally long as ive been running prop and tren about 4months or so?

Also, could i start the test e now so that in 3 weeks time when im out of prop and tren the test e will be active in my system?

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
    Guys,

I have about 15ml left of tren ace and prop. And about 50ml of test e.

Could I run 500mgs of test e weekly for equally long as ive been running prop and tren about 4months or so?

Also, could i start the test e now so that in 3 weeks time when im out of prop and tren the test e will be active in my system?
    Yes, but you would get more out of it by coming off for a few months. If not yeah run the test e.

Comment

I failed the military physc exam. And Im not really at my peak physical level.

They gave me the chance to come back in a year to re-apply for special forces.

So Im going to stay on AAS till July then proper PCT whilst running 4-6 iu of growth a day. And hopefully maintain a nice physique,level of fitness and a calmer mind for the test in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek
        I failed the military physc exam. And Im not really at my peak physical level.

They gave me the chance to come back in a year to re-apply for special forces.

So Im going to stay on AAS till July then proper PCT whilst running 4-6 iu of growth a day. And hopefully maintain a nice physique,level of fitness and a calmer mind for the test in a year.
        Hahaha.

Comment

lol @ bouncer

Comment

whats the joke?

Comment

That you failed? :( lol

Comment

oh right :(

Comment

Did you fail basic military our just the special forces bit?

Comment

i could be in general military right now.

i failed for direct entry into the special forces just the psychiatric testing. never got to shine in physical.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post

i failed for direct entry into the special forces just the psychiatric testing. never got to shine in physical.
                      Well if you failed on psychiatric reuters no point going back to do it again

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek

Not smart enough or just a looney?

Comment

to answer question. just finish the tren and prop, come off for a few months then run the test e.

Comment

I wouldn't come off at all.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              Ok nevermind...Got my answer as to why you failed...what part of the psych evaluation did you fail? do they tell you over there like they do here?
                              nah they never told me they just said i wasnt suitable and i could try again in 12 months or go into regular infantry and go again in 6months.

only reason i didnt go for the regular service is that if i failed again id be stuck in regular for 5 years.

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              to answer question. just finish the tren and prop, come off for a few months then run the test e.
                              Got blood work done this morning, got a liver/kidney function test, test levels and cortisol. Have to go back this arvo for the afternoon cortisol. Ill get the results in 2 days. If theres anything slightly alarming ill stay off for 3-4 months.

would test e at 500mgs be ok? or should i stack with something else.

Comment

Working...
                              X