What is your dream cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
    IMO nothing really works over a short amount of time. For me it takes quite a bit of time (at least 16-20 weeks) to make any significant changes to my body.

Does Thailand have pharmaceutical grade HGH? If so try it out.
    They have pharmaceutical grade everything.

I was thinking for the 8 weeks to try 10iu of growth a day split as 5iu morning/night. Depending on the price 100-150mgs of var a day. Id still be on a test e cycle so i would continue that. Maybe incorporate some anadrol at 150mgs a day.

I want to go over taking up one plane seat and come back needing two.:rofl:

Interesting article ive found: T NATION | Thailand Trilogy - Part 1

Its an account of a guy going over to Thailand basically for a steroid holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
      They have pharmaceutical grade everything.

I was thinking for the 8 weeks to try 10iu of growth a day split as 5iu morning/night. Depending on the price 100-150mgs of var a day. Id still be on a test e cycle so i would continue that. Maybe incorporate some anadrol at 150mgs a day.

I want to go over taking up one plane seat and come back needing two.:rofl:

Interesting article ive found: T NATION | Thailand Trilogy - Part 1

Its an account of a guy going over to Thailand basically for a steroid holiday.
      Sounded to me like he went there for brown pussy.

I saw where it mentioned anabolics/androgens/anti depressants, etc are legal. I know about Thai dbol and other anabolics there but I didn't know if they had pharma GH. I only know of a small handful of countries that produce GH and I was unaware Thailand was; which is not to say it couldn't be imported but I doubt there would be an appetite for it there??

Comment

Sounded to me like he went there for brown pussy.

I saw where it mentioned anabolics/androgens/anti depressants, etc are legal. I know about Thai dbol and other anabolics there but I didn't know if they had pharma GH. I only know of a small handful of countries that produce GH and I was unaware Thailand was; which is not to say it couldn't be imported but I doubt there would be an appetite for it there??
        there are three parts of it, the 3rd part talks about steroids.

they import jintropin from what I have heard from friends.

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
          there are three parts of it, the 3rd part talks about steroids.

they import jintropin from what I have heard from friends.
          Got it. If real jintropin, great. Lots and lots of fakes around. Be weary about anything from China. The last jinkit i bought last year (cause I ran out of my kigs) was not much stronger than the kigs.

Jintropin in 2005 was great. Since then I haven't seen or heard of any being nearly as quality.

Pharma GH would include; Humatrope, Serostim, Nutropin, Genotropin, Saizen, maybe a few others.

BIG DIFFERENCE in quality and bigger difference in Price.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Absolutely dumb:retard:

You go ahead and try drol at that dose ED and get back to me lol...The var? Way too much as well...No need for all that shit if you're not competing or making money from it and if you were, not worth putting your life on the line.

You sure like high doses and let me tell you, high doses isn't always best...What happens is you get your body use to ONLY high doses and then that's all it wants; a lot of drugs.

You're too young to be fucking yourself up like that already...One thing is doing a cycle here and there, coming off, getting blood work done, staying clean, training and eating right...Then there's another thing of abusing your own body and being self destructive...Be safe with the shit, not stupid.
            Agree with 95%, but I believe the probs with Abombs are over exaggerated. The manufacturer suggests 1-5mg/kg. I've done 3+ abombs per day with no problems, HOWEVER, I agree it was unnecessary. 1 or 2 is plenty. Abombs suck IMO anyways. Get massive headaches everytime and bloat is uncontrollable.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
              Absolutely dumb:retard:

You go ahead and try drol at that dose ED and get back to me lol...The var? Way too much as well...No need for all that shit if you're not competing or making money from it and if you were, not worth putting your life on the line.

You sure like high doses and let me tell you, high doses isn't always best...What happens is you get your body use to ONLY high doses and then that's all it wants; a lot of drugs.

You're too young to be fucking yourself up like that already...One thing is doing a cycle here and there, coming off, getting blood work done, staying clean, training and eating right...Then there's another thing of abusing your own body and being self destructive...Be safe with the shit, not stupid.
              Im not trying to be self destructive etc. The var ive used around 80mgs a day and am simply curious if it will dramatically increase results at a higher dose. Purely scientific

The drol I have no experience with but again am interested to see what it does. If you think 1-2 tabs a day is plently ill start with that.

Also the curiosity I have with higher doses is that here in AUS its impossible to even contemplate running anything that high due to the price. A single drol tablet here in Sydney goes for about 8.50-10$ and a var tab goes from 3-5$. For 100iu's of hgh you are looking at $3000. So excuse my kid in a candy store mentality when you hear in Thai they are selling for under 20cents AU you go a bit crazy

Comment

I'd take up a new hobby if it costs that much. Here are some others to look for if Thailand has them

Genotropin, Humatrope, HumatroPen, Norditropin, Norditropin FlexPro, Norditropin Nordiflex, Nutropin, Nutropin AQ, Nutropin Depot, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, Tev-Tropin, Zorbtive

Comment

I'd take up a new hobby if it costs that much. Here are some others to look for if Thailand has them

Genotropin, Humatrope, HumatroPen, Norditropin, Norditropin FlexPro, Norditropin Nordiflex, Nutropin, Nutropin AQ, Nutropin Depot, Omnitrope, Saizen, Serostim, Tev-Tropin, Zorbtive
                  thanks mate ive written them all down and ill see what the have. wont buy anything not on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    What do you dumbasses think gh is gonna do in 6 weeks? Lol
                    1. I already use GH at 2iu/day all the time

2. I think using it would help gains a tad...but you are right, no dramatic fat loss effect in only 6 weeks.

Comment

I say it everytime but if someone is in tune with their body they would notice being fuller and tighter on gh in a few days...

Comment

I say it everytime but if someone is in tune with their body they would notice being fuller and tighter on gh in a few days...
                        100% agree with that! but I also agree I wouldnt use GH for only 6 weeks to me not worth it shit I wouldnt do any drug/steroid for 6 weeks maybe 6 months,lol

Comment

Working...
                        X