stacking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stacking

Awhile ago I was doing 4IUs of HGH a day, for a period of 8 months. Showed great results for a guy my age (50), body fat dropped significantly and muscle gains were very noticeable. I liked the results and so did my wife...Anyway got an order seized in customs and decided to take a break. I am submitting another order and was wondering if I should be stacking with anything else. My desired results are loss of body fat (I'm 5'10 and 175/180) and increased muscle.
    Any suggestions? Thanks

well i mean it depends. you could go the Hormone Replacement route and get your test levels checked by doc.

Comment

Originally posted by LDODON View Post
      Awhile ago I was doing 4IUs of HGH a day, for a period of 8 months. Showed great results for a guy my age (50), body fat dropped significantly and muscle gains were very noticeable. I liked the results and so did my wife...Anyway got an order seized in customs and decided to take a break. I am submitting another order and was wondering if I should be stacking with anything else. My desired results are loss of body fat (I'm 5'10 and 175/180) and increased muscle.
      Any suggestions? Thanks
      I think HGH stacks amazingly well with testosterone.

Comment

Working...
      X